Every Breathing Should Be For Me

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I reached at blue house and in my room to take some rest ...... I opened the packet of the items I bought from the convenience store and took the birth control pill.......I drink it with water and swallowed the pill..... I sighed in relief.... I am still not ready to be a mother and that's to early... Even though I am president's wife but Namjoon's behavior is kinda odd to me.... I am sure he has some problem..... In one time, he was calm, discipline and punctual person and in the another time, he behaves like a total physco, maniac....... I am thinking about all of this, suddenly the door opened reavealing the person I first met when I first encounter with Namjoon in my cafe..... Secretary Seo......

S. Seo: mam, do you need something???

She asked as she bowed to me..... I come towards her and shook my head.....

Y/n: I don't need anything... And don't call me mam... Call me y/n when president isn't here....

I said as I smiled at her and she nodded.....

S. Seo: President told me to show you around the blue house....  It will be helpful for you.....

She said and I nodded....

Y/n: let's go......

And with that she started to show me around the blue house..... After seeing all around the house, we are passing through a hallway that time my attention goes to the room that door is opened.... I decided to ask her what that room is.....  She didn't show me that room.....

Y/n: What room that is????

I asked pointed my finger at the room....

S. Seo: this is the painting room of president Kim's Elder brother, Kim Seokjin.....

She said as I go inside the room and I see many complete and incomplete  paintings in the room... The whole room is only with canvas and colors of painting..... I looking around and suddenly my eyes struck on a specific painting..... I went in front of the painting canvas and saw the painting so closely...... The painting is about a woman laying in the bed and beside her there's a boy standing and holding his ailing mother's  hand...... I can feel the pain from the painting just by seeing it..... I immediately look away....

???: Is it to painful too see???

Someone asked from behind and I turned around to see a tall man with a very handsome feature...... S. Seo bowed and stand behind me.....

S. Seo: Mr. Kim.....

She said as I finally remembered who he is... I meet him in the party...... I bowed a little in respect.....

Y/n: I am sorry if I disturb you..... I shouldn't have came without your permission.... I was seeing around the house and I came to the room in curiosity.....