Finally In My Life

The wedding day

The wedding day

In Namjoon room in penthouse

The D-Day has finally that everyone in the country is waiting for..... Their president is getting married today and now they will have their first lady.... In penthouse things are so chaotic.... Everyone is busy..... Busy in preparing the girl who is going to be President's wife...... In Namjoon room , y/n is getting ready with the help of the maids..... After doing her makeup and hair, the maid is pretty much satisfied with her work.... Everyone is now in daze looking the person in the room.... She is looking like a fallen angel that came straight from heaven......

Maid: mam, you are looking so beautiful.....

Hearing that she finally opened her eyes and see herself in the mirror....

She couldn't recognize herself in the mirror.... Never she has interest in makeup and stuff.... She always prefer natural face more than makeup in her life...... The veil in her head, red lips and little makeup...... But in somewhere in her heart she is not happy a bit...... She is feeling like she is working into fire.... She is slowly getting to her hell..... She know she has to do it.... Not for her but for family and friends......

She looked into head maid and asked her.....

Y/n: isn't it too much????

The head maid is slightly surprised hearing her words......