Welcome to Paradise

Namjoon pov

I said those words and sit in the sofa. She is shocked hearing what she just heard..... Of course anyone would be.....  She looked straight into my eyes. I really love that when she look straight into my eyes because no one dared to do that. It reminds me of that time when I first met her in the cafe and how she looked at me first time straight into my eyes....

Y/n: what!!! Marriage proposal?!

It's more like a question to me than wonder.....

Namjoon: yes, marriage proposal. I came to your parents to give a marriage proposal. I want to marry you, Y/n.....

It's the first time I said her name. I always talked with her in a formal tone. But for the first time I feel I should say her name. It feels so nice to hear it from my mouth....

Y/n: but I don't want to marry you......

Namjoon heard her statement and looked deeply in her eyes....

Namjoon: I know..... I know you won't. That's why I came to your parents. But they also rejected my proposal. Now you too....

Namjoon gripped the sofa's edge in his hand....

Y/n is worried now because her parents are hold by president bodyguards and she doesn't want to marry him because she already love someone .

Namjoon: why?? Why would you reject me??? HOW CAN YOU REJECT ME? YOU REJECT PRESIDENT KIM NAMJOON!!! WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO REJECT ME??? YOU KNOW EVERYONE IS EAGER TO MARRY ME. YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY BUT YOU AND YOUR PARENTS ARE REJECTING IT ...

Y/n is shocked to hear president sudden outburst....She never thought that this kind of thing will happen in her life.....

Y/n: what are you doing??? This kind of behavior doesn't suit you, Mr. President.... Please leave my parents. I can't marry you....

Y/n said those words with a calm tone.... How can she marry someone when she doesn't love that person... Moreover she doesn't even know him pretty well....

Namjoon stood up from the sofa with a gun in his hand makes his way to her and grabbed her hand and said those words that left her speechless....

Namjoon: I know you don't want to marry me. But now you opinion doesn't matter to me anymore.None of your opinion doesn't matter anymore.... I tried my best to do the things well. But I guess I have to do it in RM style...

Namjoon eyes darken in a matter of seconds making a declare that RM has come to his mind. Now the chaos will happen... Jungkook can't do anything but to pray for them that they don't ended up being his victims....

RM: You are marrying me. And I am going to make sure of that no one comes between us... You are mine... Only I deserve you. No one else...

He said those words making her Yelp in pain as his grip in her hands became more tighter.....

Y/n: president Kim you are hurting me... Please let my parents go.... Please....

RM chuckles hearing that.......

RM: President  Kim is long gone, babygirl. And you want me let go of your parents???

Y/n parents are  trying his best to get out of the guards hold. Their mouth is tapped by the guards so that no one can hear.......

Namjoon/RM :  I will fulfill your wish babygirl....

He said those words and takes his gun to the direction of his father..... Y/n eyes widened seeing that.... She is trying to go to her father but namjoon hold her hand tightly....