A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior

Flashback

Flashback

In the morning

Namjoon pov

I took her in my arms and go to my room and immediately called Yoongi hyung.... I know he is going to seminar but I want him to check on her.... I don't trust anyone other than yoongi hyung.....

Yoongi: hello, namjoon....

Namjoon: hyung, help me.... Y/n is not feeling well... She is looking so pale..... I don't know what to do....

Yoongi: calm down.... You know namjoon I can't come but I can call someone who is check on her.....

Namjoon: I don't trust anyone you know that....

Yoongi: Don't worry.... He is my junior..... I am sending him...

And with that yoongi cut the call.....he goes to her and started to caress her hair...... He felt bad.... He is guilty that because of him she is in this condition.... He should have control RM..... His purpose of coming is finished but still he has some control over me.....  And in that Time a guard came with a young doctor.... He bowed to me.....

???: Hello, president Kim... My name is Choi yeonjun.... Dr. Min send me here to check on Mrs. Kim....

He said extended his hands to shake it.... Of course as a president he have to shake it since he doesn't want to know anything wrong....

Yeonjun: I am a big fan of your..... You are my role model.....

Of course Namjoon is a role model because he is the youngest president of South Korea.... He inspired lots of students and youth because of his dedication and passion..... They think he is born to be leader.... Leadership runs in his blood..... Only if he know what he actually is.....

Namjoon: please check on my wife......

Yeonjun nodded and started to check up..... After check up he stood up and went to president Kim who is now sitting in the sofa tapping his feet in the floor anxiously.....

Namjoon: how is she????

Yeonjun: she is okay now but she looked stressed and depressed..... She is stressing over something that her body can't handle so, she became pale.... I suggest you that she shouldn't stress at all... Try to give her a new environment and Don't let her get stressed.....

Hearing that Namjoon sighed heavily and told the doctor thanks for helping and told the guards to take care of him.... Namjoon go to the bed and sit beside her and look at her with a concern..... He took her hand and hold it tightly.....