Pulled The last String

Namjoon pov

I just parked my car in front of the building of mine...... The building that my father tried to build.... But he couldn't. In the end, I ended up making it where my mother's father house was ......... He is indeed a devil.... A Satan..... And we are spawns of Satan..... I get into the building as many people are greeting me but I don't have a fucking time to see this... My inner side is now growling in anger as she started to disobey me..... I really have to get a grip on it ..... I walked into the elevator and pressed the button to go up to the penthouse...... After reaching there I immediately run to my room where she is..... As closer I am going to my room the crying sound of her in ringing in my head..... Huh!!!! She can't handle this..... Then how will she the upcoming things???

I opened the door of my room to see that everything is broken, the room is messed up..... The all the thing is broken.... And there she is crying and sobbing beside the bed putting her hands in her head ...... He saw the head maid is trying to approach her but wherever she try she started to sobbing more...... The other maids saw me then they bowed immediately. I looked into them and gesture them to get out of the room....

He then look into the head maid and he gave her a dead glare.... She gulped and immediately understand that she had to leave. And she left there leaving them in the room.....

He stared at her petite figure that is sobbing like she just lost someone.... Well she did.... But she has now someone in her life.... She has him. His husband. She is now crying over a dead person....... He sighed...... He walked towards her and kneel in her level .... Her eyes meet his dragon eyes making her feeling uneasy..... Next He said those words that make her feel hate him to the core....

Namjoon: what's the point of crying over the person who is now dead??? It's not like he is going to comback.....

Pa!!!!!!! His face moved to the other side impact of the sudden slap.. yes she slapped him.... His cheek is now burning because of sudden slap... He clenches his jaw and gritting his teeth in anger.... But it's only slap.... He has to listen a lot of thing that makes him lose his mind and the inner beast will come that won't be any good for her.....

Y/n: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!! YOU WANTED ME RIGHT!!!! WHY DID YOU KILLED HIM THEN??? KILL ME, TORTURE ME, HIT ME BUT WHY HIM???? HE IS ALREADY SUFFERING WHY DID YOU KILL HIM??? YOU SHOOT MY FATHER, KIDNAPPED ME, FORCED ME INTO MARRIAGE.... ISN'T THIS ENOUGH THAT YOU KILLED MY LOVE OF MY LIFE.... YOU ARE PATHETIC, KIM NAMJOON.....YOU ARE PATHETIC.....

That's the last string of Namjoon that is now pulled off by her.... His eyes darkening in a matter of seconds.... How dare she slap him because of that pathetic bastard...... He lost his all control and grabbed her hair making her wince in pain....

RM: my babygirl got a great nerve I guess.... I think that punishment isn't enough to understand that what you should do ...... I guess you want more destruction........Then ok.... As my wife didn't understand that I will give you a little show ....... And with that he pulled out his phone and turned on the video and placed it in front of her.....

Her eyes widened seeing the all workers of her cafe is doing the work smoothly..... She confused..... Thinking what he wanted her to see..... He chuckled seeing her confused face.....

RM: babygirl you didn't understand.... I put the hidden cams inside your parents house and your cafe.... I am keeping everything under my observation..... See their happy face.... They don't know what is happening to their beautiful owner..... But you know what I did when I heard you are disobeying me????