First Night

In Namjoon Room

In Namjoon Room

Y/n pov

After the bomb that blusted on Y/n she started to think what is going to happen now???? She didn't want to do this...... Even if she given up on everything but she can't give up on this thing...... She can't let him touch..... But knowing his behavior she is worried what if he forced on her...... She looked at the mirror as every maid is fixing the dress and helping her out....... After all the things done, the maids quickly leave as they don't want to disturb this couples night.....

 After all the things done, the maids quickly leave as they don't want to disturb this couples night

This hanbok is too elegant..... It's look like I wedded wearing hanbok...... Too much layers.... Layers after layers....... She slowly sit beside the bed and thinking about how to keep herself safe from him...... How much eager he is to marry her..... How he threatened her family.... It's to hard for her to forget...... Just then the door opened reavealing the man..... Here he is.... Wearing the same dress that he weared.....

On the other hand, namjoon is amused...... He thanked Jennie in mind as she didn't forget the ritual ...... He put his coat in the sofa and go to her.....

She suddenly panicked as he started to come closer to her..... She started to get backward  till her back hit the wall..... She looked at the other side and was about to go but he put his both hand on the wall making her feel caged in his arm...... She look at his eyes where she can only a  lust..... Nothing but lust for her....... The dark aura  are dancing in his eyes showing how much eager he is for this.....

She gulped....... Slowly he started to come towards her..... Being close to her...... She closed his eyes..... She don't know what to do....... He first throw the first layer of her cloth....the cape of the cloth is thrown on the floor.......Then he goes to the side where the ropes of her blouse are.... He started to untie the ropes of the blouse and then took that off from her body.....

She felt a ghush of wind as she felt his upper part of her body cloth is taken away.... The only advantage of this traditional clothing is still so many layers.... He just get rid of her upper chest clothes....... His cold fingers touches her skin softly...... She flinched when he started to touch his shoulder...... and slowly pulled her towards him more closer that their noses are touching each other......

He started to plant small kisses in her shoulder making her shiver down to her spine...... She started to shake badly..... She is only praying that the nightmare ends soon ....... Even if her eyes closed but the tears are coming down....... But that didn't stop him at all.... He slowly goes to her neck and started to suck it...... She is trying her best to keep her mouth shut...... She never wants this...... But he discovered her spot when he suck a certain part of her neck earning a soft moan from her........

She feel disgusted by his touch. She hate that she make feel so vulnerable in front of him.she wanted to run from here. Somewhere far very far where no one can find her. She wanted to get out of it. But she can't....... As this time she started to shake more which didn't get unnoticed by namjoon..... He slowly goes to ear and whisper something....

Namjoon: I just started and you are scared already.....

Then he turned to her face to see her tears are constantly falling from her closed eyes...... He kissed her tears and slowly hugged her and fall into the bed together........ He started to caress her hair and started to calm her down.....

Namjoon: Today I am sparing you as you are tired and so do I... And moreover I want you prepare for it physically and mentally......The day after that we are going on honeymoon....So, be prepared for it......

With that he hugged her more tightly and kissed her forehead...... She just don't know what to feel.... She is so scared of it...... It doesn't feel right at the same time it feels right....... She is completely exhausted by all this..... Being in his embrace she slowly started to feel sleepy.... But before she get into her slumber she Heard him to say that kind of give her chills.....

Namjoon: maybe in here you escape but there it won't be...... I will make sure you became completely mine before we get back in here.....

Somewhere

???: Did you find out where they are going on honeymoon????

???: Jeju island......

???: You prepared everything right???

???: Yes... Just as you said....

???: Well, let the game begin.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Well short chapter compare to others.... But double update.....