Revenge Time Started

🚨🚨 Warning smut ahead🚨🚨

Y/n pov

I don't know where I have got this courage from to tell him in front of his face that I am ready..... I know I am wrong and whatever I am doing right now is wrong to Kyumin but I finally decided to leave everything and start a new way.... A new life .... From tomorrow I will have a new identity...... Mrs. Kim Y/n...... The wife of president Kim Namjoon and the first lady of Korea....... As soon as I said those words his eyes completely Changed..... His eyes are now lurking into darkness and the way he is staring at me giving me goosebumps.... I saw him coming  towards me as I started to step back and my back hitted the mirror.... Before I could do anything he trapped me in the mirror by using his both hands..... He is looking at me so intensely that I also got lost my his dark eyes..... I came into my senses when I heard a crack and then I feel something wet in my cheeks and see his hand are on my cheek and it's bleeding......I hold his injured hand and see his palm is bleeding so badly......

Y/n: you got hurt.... Where is the first aid kit??? I should put bandage-

Before she could finish her sentences her words got halted by a sudden kiss...... namjoon started to kiss her making her stop all all this.....I started to kiss him after I finally realized.......

They both lips are syncing with each kisses...... After sometime namjoon pulled away feeling shortage of oxygen..... Y/n is also breathing heavily because of this intense kiss...... And with that Namjoon took her in his arms and go to the bed and throw her in the bed... He didn't even let her adjust as he jumped into her making her trapped with his arms not letting her move.....  And again he smashed his lips on her making her completely freeze...... She then slowly started to kiss him back as his hand slowly slipped through his panties...... She gasped between in kiss when she feel his cold fingers in her womanhood...... As the cold fingers of him started to rub his womanhood she shivered because of the feeling of this sensation...... As Namjoon slowly moved his lips to her neck and started to suck her...... As he is continuously sucking her neck and also rubbing  her womanhood making her completely blissful..... She is biting her own lips trying to stop her moans that wants to come out of her mouth......He felt that she is surpressing her moans so, he decided to talk about it... He is eager to hear her moans..... And she is not going anywhere today...... Today there is no escape from him.....

RM: I want to hear it babygirl..... let me hear those sweet thing from you.... I want to.....

He said with his deep voice as he again started to suck her neck and he suck a certain spot where she couldn't control anymore and moans came out from her mouth...... He smirked between her neck and started to suck hardly on the certain spot making her moan again...... He then slowly slided his other hand to her bra strap and he immediately pull off the bra from her and hold her boob with his hand and started to message it..... He then look at her and see her sweaty and smirked..... He touch his lip with his fingers and said looking towards her....