Cunning Mind

In previous chapter the person who answer right is XxAhana22184xX....... You are right about it........

USA, Los Angeles

In the Bar

There is lots of crowds in the bar

There is lots of crowds in the bar ..... People are drinking and couples are making out.... Some are just here in drink thinking about their life problems..... But there is also a one person in the bar right now is boringly sipping his vodka and his eyes are on phones ..... Some girls are getting attached to him seeing his handsome face...... He seductively look into the girl making the girl cheeks crimson red...... He licked his both of lips and grabbed her neck and started to making out with her ....... Like the other people who are there would know that he is randomly making out with the girls.... But dang they would know his intentions....... He is not a ordinary player ....... He saw the two people who just saw this seen turned around and started to sipping their respective drinks and looking make sure they are just here to drink ....... He smirked between in kiss thinking his plan worked..... He removed himself from her and took her hand and go to the VIP room.......

 He removed himself from her and took her hand and go to the VIP room

He just throw her in the couch making her groan in pain and before she could react he threw a huge sum of money and told her to keep quiet and stay here as long as he is here......

He started to doing his work like he is doing this for 2 years..... Getting the girl in the room giving them money and working on a laptop....... His hands are working like a pianist who is playing his piano...... All the information about Kim Namjoon...... All the things he has done all this years after taking president oath......His eyes looked so deadly.... After living most of his life in USA and getting watched by the guards he knows his brother is just waiting for the right moment to finish him off..... He is non other than Kim Taehyung....The Youngest of Kim brothers....

His phone suddenly ringed up.... He saw a caller id he immediately answer it.....

Taehyung: hello.....