A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon

🚨🚨🚨🚨 WARNING: SMUT AHEAD 🚨🚨🚨🚨

Author pov

After that , heartfelt talk between them Namjoon started to tell Y/n everything about his life.... How he got into this disorder as his father's love for another woman and how his grandfather threatened that woman's family and that woman and being protective to their only daughter they married her off to his father's best friend and they went to abroad..... And his grandfather arranged marriage with his mother who just wanted nothing but his father's love but fate has another plan......He started to torture her and disgrace her in every single way..... His father know that this arrange marriage is a deal..... The former health Minister's daughter she is..... But she never protest about it.... She endure everything as her own father sell her off to this family.... She has no place to return..... The pain of negligence is much bigger than the pain of not feeling love...... After his first brother, Seokjin born, he became more cruel..... He didn't like his first son and never give him the love he needed..... But his mother tried her best not to let him feel about it...... And then namjoon born he still neglected him in the Same way as Seokjin..... When namjoon is seven years old Namjoon saw how his mother got beaten up by his father mercilessly.... He saw her getting whipped by his father.... He saw it all but didn't come out to protect his mother.... Because his mother woman have to bear this thing... This is the nature...... Being tortured by his own husband hand isn't wrong.... Ms. Kim also know what she say to Namjoon is wrong.... But she don't want him to get beaten by his own father....... everything ruined again, as suddenly his father started to take interest in Namjoon.... Because of his clever mind  and smartness his father thought a plan for him..... He make him distance himself from her mother and started to teach him about politics......He told namjoon to kill rabbits if he don't then he will beat his mother and it will be his fault... Namjoon's love from his mother is so much that he did it just the sake of his mother...... But everyone story has a tragic end, Mr. Kim revenge is so much that it killed his own wife leaving little taehyung and Jennie behind.....His own mother saw how her own parents died because they are the one who fixed their marriage and also killed her....... Namjoon cried to let them go but his father's eyes are blinded with nothing but revenge...... The obsession over that woman is too powerful that he destroyed his own happiness..... After his mother's death, something switched into namjoon...... He became cold and emotionless..... He wants to get away from all the pain and that's how RM born in his subconscious mind and started to control him.... RM made his pain into madness..... That bought nothing but choas......

✳️✳️✳️✳️