Devil In Human Disguise

In midnight

The blue house is quite peaceful than it seems to be. In outside it's looking so quiet but you know what is happening inside???

Everyone is in deep slumber in the midnight expect Kim Namjoon. How can a devil sleep when his desires are calling him. A Physco who can't sleep without drenched in bloods.

Namjoon is walking towards his library. As he pulls out the book the rack slides reavealing a secret Passage. He took step inside the room and the door automatically closed.

 He took step inside the room and the door automatically closed

Without caring he continued walking till he reached the last step of the staircase

Without caring he continued walking till he reached the last step of the staircase. He reached the dark and mysterious hallway.

He walked and walked till he reached the basement or exactly to be called torture room

This secret basement or specifically to be torture room was originally created by Namjoon's Grandfather

This secret basement or specifically to be torture room was originally created by Namjoon's Grandfather.In generation after generation it's now passed in hands of Namjoon. He entered a secret code which no one know beside jungkook. Even the other two Kim brothers are not aware of this secret passage at all. Namjoon was Mr. Kim's favorite son among two brothers because of his genius mind and strong mentality.

The door opened reavealing his own loyal guards and jungkook. The shooter beaten up and tied in the chair. The smell of metallic blood entered Namjoon's nose. His physco side has awoken just by the smell. Jungkook was wiping away his fist using a handkerchief and it was obvious that he must have beaten the shit of that man.

Namjoon elegently sit on his chair like he is king in this room. And indeed he is. A guard gave a file to namjoon and he anyalsed the details.

" Name syun moo, age 29, gender male, no family and most interesting thing a respected retired KIA agent", Namjoon closed the file and looked at the man with a bored yet amusing look.

The man sat there helplessly with half opened eyes.

"Did he say anything?", Namjoon asked.

"No," jungkook answered . "But I can make him answer if you let me handle this."

"No, I am going to handle this now. As I am the poor victim so why I shouldn't try to get my justice??", Namjoon said with a amazed way while starring at the man. His eyes are glittering to feel blood in his hands. A sick smile played on his lips while running fingers through the beaten up man's hair . He gripped into his hair making him look upward, " why don't we have some fun, hmm?"

"Why the fuck were you trying to kill me ? Most importantly who ordered you to do this?," Namjoon asked with a serious face.

The man said nothing. He then grabbed alcohol bottle from the table and poured the alcohol all over the man's body. The alcohol came in contact with his injuries making the man scream in agony.

"Answer the fucking question!!," Namjoon growled after the bottle scattered into pieces colliding with floor.

The torture continued for 30 minutes which namjoon made irritated with this man."if you are not saying anything what is the point of torturing you. Jungkook give me the lighter. Since you can't fulfill my desire of blood what is the point of keeping you alive?"

Jungkook handed the lighter to namjoon. Namjoon lits the lighter with a sinister way and said," you won't say anything??"

The man closed his eyes and said nothing. Namjoon put the fire into his shirt and it spread all over his body. The scearm of the man is only getting heard in the room. Namjoon burned him alive and saw the man die with this wide eyes. But he felt nothing. For him this screams are a common thing.

On the other hand, jungkook was fighting with his inner self not to let out his fear. He put his blank face and saw his hyung's cruelty.

Namjoon sighs and said,"clean the mess." to his guards. They bowed and went to finish their work that their boss gave them.

Jungkook approaches to his hyung and said , " hyung, go to sleep. You have lots of things to do tomorrow."

Namjoon leaves JK and went to the library.

After getting into the library the first thing he saw on the table is the file. The specific file that he eagerly wanted to read.

He took the file and started the read it .

Name: shin Y/n

Father's name: shin son hyung

Mother's name: shin mang woel

Age: 23

Siblings: none

Profession: cafe barista and owner.

Boyfriend: none

The normal information. He put the file in the desk and headed to his room.

In the hospital

In the morning

Nurse is checking the condition of the very famous patient who saved the country president. While checking the patient she feel some movement of the patient.

" The patient is awake.", The nurse is saying the protocol...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

To be continued

Vote and comment

And stream butter......

LET IT GET IT ROLL!!!!!