Caught You

Namjoon pov

I saw her through the cam that she is running quickly trying to find the exit of this house.....  I saw how much desperate she is..... She just want to run away from me..... She is really stupid if she think that she can escape...... It's Kim Namjoon territory...... How can someone escape from here????

Y/n pov

I started to look around my surroundings..... I am looking for a exit..... He is not here..... He has a lot of work.... Moreover he is a president...... He wouldn't have much time to come home...... All I have to do is don't get caught by guards...... And find the exit........ I saw a big hallway......

How the hell I am going to find the exit

How the hell I am going to find the exit..... I should try to find the stairs.... If I can find it then I can find the main door of the House.......I immediately started to run without thinking about anything...... All I have to think how to escape from here..... After running I finally found the stairs ..... I get down through the stairs and saw the main door of the house..... My eyes lit up with hope maybe I can escape..... I started running to the door and opened it with very diffculty...... I saw a garden and swimming pool..... I started to run but when I reached to the border of it my eyes widened seeing that...... There is a railing in the garden!!! How!!!! I looked at the surroundings..... It's sky..... There should be a gate..... But there is no gate...... I go to the railing and saw I am top of the building...... If I am top of the building that means it's penthouse..... I couldn't believe that...... That means I can't escape from here like this..... What should I do????

Namjoon smirked seeing her shocking face...... He is satisfied with her reaction....... After all he is the planner of this penthouse..... It's his idea having a garden and swimming pool in the penthouse looking like more a normal house where people can get out......

Y/n is thinking about how to escape now but she flinched when she hear the guards voice.....

Guard: she is running..... Catch her or sir won't spare us.....

When she heard that turned around to see the guards she immediately run to the other side....

Namjoon smirked seeing that the plan is working.... She is going to the north side where he want her to go...... After all something big very big is waiting for her that will change her life forever......

She run the way after a long time running she stop breathing heavily..... She looked up where she is....... She saw a scary hallway......  The light is not that good that was in the previous hallway......

  The light is not that good that was in the previous hallway