Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light

Namjoon pov

Namjoon pov

I am right now in the Seoul National University.... I have came to give speech to this young students who is studying with their blood, sweat and tears....... The event was about to start, as I look behind to try Jungkook but I couldn't find him... Strange, he was always with me wherever I go.... Why he didn't come....... As I was thinking just then the steering sound of mic caught my attention to the stage..... The event started as the student was dancing and singing in the stage.... As my time to come to stage, the announcer said my name and I get up from the chair and go to the stage and hold the mic......

 As my time to come to stage, the announcer said my name and I get up from the chair and go to the stage and hold the mic

Namjoon: students..... Hello everyone.... Today I am here to this prestigious Seoul National University to give you all some inspiration... I have prepared a video for you all as some moments that maybe help you t get more encourage in studying... You all are the future generations of this country..... I know you will always be prepared to do your best for the country.......

As he finished, he look at the person who going to play the video..... He tapped to play the video in the projector screen...... As, the video started playing showing some motivational quotes and just then something glitch and the video change into a dark room and president Kim Namjoon and a man tied up in the chair as he started to torture that person and then killed him by burning alive... Then the next video, it's the ambrush in the police office and there he killed all of the man and killed the officer in the basement....  Then, the video change with Y/n is sleeping as she is telling how Namjoon threatened her family and married her and also killed her boyfriend........ Namjoon couldn't believe like he froze as the media immediately came and started to ask him as his  bodyguards came to protect him......

Namjoon clenches his jaw as he can't control himself anymore.....

Namjoon: get me out of here, right now.....

He said as his bodyguards are trying to do that just then the police officers came and hold his bodyguards and Police commissioner, Jung Hoseok came in front of her......

Hoseok: you are under arrest president Kim for being involved in mafia business and drug dealing and also killing so many people...... Handcuff him....