Game Has Started

Jimin pov

Jimin pov

After getting into the car, we head towards to Blue House..... After all, taehyung has whole right on his own rights.... No one can take those things from him..... In the middle of the road of Blue House, I stopped the car..... Taehyung look confused why suddenly I stopped the car in the middle of nowhere....I look at taehyung and said,

Jimin: I can't go to the blue house with you now..... So, I arrange someone to take you there... Don't worry about him .... He is one of my loyal man.... And I don't think the guards will let you go inside that easily..... After all, they don't know how do you look like... So, in case they don't let you go inside call Jin hyung... I think he can get you into the blue house.....

Taehyung: don't worry I will handle it......

Jimin was about to get out of the car but he is suddenly curious about something so he asked taehyung.....

Jimin: how did you get rid of those spies of your brother in USA???

Hearing the question from Jimin Taehyung smirked and look straight....

Taehyung: I have someone to help me in there... After all, I lived most of my life in there.....

Jimin nodded in acknowledgement and get out of the car and give the key to the man who is going to be partner of the rest of the journey with taehyung.....

Jimin saw the car go to the blue house and sighed and called someone......

Jimin: taehyung is on the way to the blue house... I can't wait to see that president face to see his own brother in here where he never wanted...... It's going to be fun to play with them.....

Jimin lips curved up into smile but not a beautiful smile but a sly smile.......

Namjoon pov

I stand in front of my family photos.... My father, my mother and we are all in a frame...... Tch!!tch!!! What a beautiful scene is showing in front of the whole world.... When there's something else is hidden behind those pictures.... A bittersweet memory.... In the right side of the family photo there is a big photo of my mother and my father... Huh!!! They are smiling looking each other... Only if other know how fake it is.... My mother might have a genuine smile but my father... The former president of this country, Kim Hyunsik and my mother, Kim Yerin.