Good In Outside But Evil In Inside

Time skip ( 1 month)

It's been one month since that night in News Zealand.... They came back to Seoul after two days...... Namjoon get to know about Taehyung accident and told hoseok to investigate about it.... And also he put some guards in the hospital to protect taehyung..... He started to get into involve in family more which somehow shocked Seokjin because he never did that..... He never showed affection towards them.... They just saw his hatred towards them...... In one month, the relationship between y/n and Namjoon become to get stronger as they also started to get intimate whenever they get time..... Namjoon started to give time for her and started to spend more time with her..... Even though he is busy but he always manages his Time for her.....  Tomorrow Namjoon has a speech giving to Seoul National University......

In Hoseok House

Jennie pov

I am sitting in the bed and playing with my baby ...... I try to spend some time with her Because hoseok never let me when he is near with me..... Whenever he is not with me or going to work, I try to be with her.......... I love my child more than my life...... My beautiful baby is giggling and her face kinda resemble with me..... But her eyes are from his father..... I miss him..... I wish, I hadn't get caught that night by Namjoon..... Than I don't have to marry hoseok.....

Maid: mam, your herbal tea......

My thoughts got interrupted by the maid as I sighed and took my tea and started to drink it.......  Just then hoseok came inside the room...... He saw me and then his gaze goes to the bed and see my daughter...... He rolled his eyes and called her nanny......

Hoseok: take her to the room, Now!!!

He said as nanny took her from the bed and went away from there....... I look at him as  he is staring at me with his dark eyes.... I started to feel hot suddenly... Like my body started to get some hormonal rush..... My nipples started to erected and my p***y started to get wet..... I started to feel light headed and dizzy....... I fall in the bed as I heard the locking sound of door..... I somehow tried to open my eyes but my body started to get paralyzed...... I can't move a limb..... I saw hoseok came in front of me as he throw his shirt away and hovered over me...... I understand what happened he drugged me..... I try to move my leg or body but everything is in vain...... My body started to crave for touch..... But I don't want his touch...... He started to touch my thigh with his fingers that is giving me shiver down to my spine....... He started to kiss my neck as I clench my fist in disgust but my body is reacting to his touch....... He look at me.....