There's no such thing as forgiveness

In Busan

In Busan

Park Resident

Author pov

In park Resident, there's lovely morning..... As chaeyoung was busy with her university work, she couldn't go to Taehyung as she already misses him..... She finally got some time free... So, she messaged Taehyung to meet in the Hotel at night....... She got ready and look at the mirror last time checking herself and go to the dinner table to eat breakfast with her family... Her mother and her brother........ As she goes to the dinner table there's a silence in the room..... A awful silence that usually don't have.... Jimin has a habit of talking in dinner table but there's her brother, park Jimin sitting in the chair in his hands the cutlery set as the food in the table is getting cold.... On the other side, her mother who's eyes are  moisted looking at chaeyoung with pity........ She sit beside her mother and ask her about this awkward situation......

Chaeyoung: mother, what happened?? Why are you all so quiet????

She asked her mother looking at her but only thing she got is silence.... Jimin set down his cutlery set and look at chaeyoung with rage.... But he controlled himself before he bust out in front of the maids.......

Jimin: Get out , everyone... Won't come until I say.....

He said looking at the maids as they bowed and leave them alone in the dining room

He said looking at the maids as they bowed and leave them alone in the dining room....... As the door closed, Jimin stand up and look at chaeyoung and then goes towards her.... In the next moment, her face turned to other side as a slap landed on her face...... She is shocked by his sudden slap.......