Craziness Runs In My Veins

🚫 WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🚫

Y/n pov

My throat is dry hearing his words.... His voice is very deep and cold..... I don't know what to answer him..... He smashed his lips on me Started to devour me with his hungry and needy desire.....The force is too much that I lay on the floor of the pool and he didn't stop kissing me.....I didn't kiss him back as I am in shock state....

Seeing that he bite my lower lip making me Yelp in pain and he started to devour me with his tongue showing his dominance over me......he hovered over me but didn't stop kissing me.... After sometime he pulled away for a while to take some breath but soon he again started to kiss me not giving me a chance of recovering from it.....Then slowly he started to kiss my cheeks then his lips trailed to my jawline then my neck.... He started to kiss my every part of my body showing me that only he has the right to do this to me.... His dominance over me has immerse power that no one can can have..... He then go to my shoulder giving a kiss and bite my shoulder a bit giving me a bruise..... My eyes are now watering thinking about the possible consequence that will happen.... I suddenly remember what he said in the wedding night..... My body started to shiver badly thinking about the each words that he said to me that night.... But that didn't stop him to kissing me.... His lips moved to my belly and he started to kiss it giving a more shiver.... He hold my both hands tightly in his hands so that I don't escape from his grip.....

Y/n: pl..e....as...e.... S..top.......

My voice sounded more like a whisper as I lost all my strength to talk to him..... I feel frustrated as I don't know why I am letting him touch me like that.... I don't want to stay with him.... But I can't deny his touch.... I don't know why I can't do that....  He heard me and stop all this and look into me with his dragon eyes...... His hand grip my hair and pulled me towards him letting him look into his eyes..... I look in his eyes and only thing I see is lust..... I can't see the happy, excited, guilty that I saw few hours ago.....

RM: babygirl, didn't I told you to get prepared for it???

He asked me with his curiosity like he told me do something and I have to do without asking him any question....  My eyes are now drenched in tears that is flowing in my cheeks.... He gently wiped it using his other hand and licked his lower lip and again started to kiss me..... This is craziness..... This is a torture... I can't handle it anymore.... It's hurting me now..... After kissing me for a moment he pulled away and his hands from my hair and take me in the pool..... He made me float in the water and looking into me with a so many crazy desire.....

 He made me float in the water and looking into me with a so many crazy desire