My Dark Obsession

In Penthouse

Namjoon Room

Namjoon Room

Namjoon pov

After she got unconscious I took her in my arms and go to the room in the penthouse where I occasionally stay sometimes.... The room is less dark compare to my own room in blue house..... I put her in my bed and took my phone from the pocket and called someone......

???: Hello......

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung, I want you to come to my penthouse.....

Yoongi: what happened??? Are you alright??? Why is your voice is so harsh????

Namjoon: I am giving you 30 minutes to come... Be quick, hyung......

And with that he ended call without letting Yoongi said anything..... I want him to come here to check on her.... And I can't trust anyone other than yoongi hyung....

Namjoon: now, I get rid of the obstacle you have to love me, now...... You have to.... There is no other way......

Taehyung pov

I am doing some research on my assignments that I have on university.... I am university student..... After coming here in a very young age... I depend on myself..... Which is I am glad..... After getting watched 24 hours and then gathering information about Namjoon hyung is a tough case....I get exhausted..... As I am doing some work when I get a call..... I saw the caller id and sighed and picked up the call....

Taehyung: hello......

???: How are you, my brother???

Taehyung: I am fine.... Why did you call me all of a sudden, Jin hyung????

Jin: why I can't call you now???

Taehyung: you have lost that right years ago when you didn't say anything about me moving to USA .....