Destroyed By Him

The next day

Namjoon pov

I am waiting for her to regain conscious..... She fanited yesterday till now she didn't get unconscious...... It really must be huge shock for her indeed..... After all I killed her love of her life.....The person she is eagerly waiting for open his eyes from sleep..... Now he is gone..... I snatched you from your parents, killed your lover..... It's all because of you..... If I have to kill the whole time world for you..... I will do it without any hesitation. I sighed as she is sleeping..... I walked out from the room and told the maids to check on her time to time.... And informed me when she awake....... I go to the blue house as I have to go....... As I reached to the blue house I go to the dining table and sit there and maid serve my breakfast........ When I started to eat I saw Jin hyung coming to the table and sit and the maid serve his food...... After some time I finished my breakfast and I wiped my mouth and was thinking of going but Jin hyung words stop me....

Jin: where are you at night, namjoon???

I frown my eyes on him........ Why is he suddenly interested in my doings????

Namjoon: somewhere......

Jin bite his tongue to control his anger and decided to ignore the answer......

Jin: I called taehyung to come back in Korea but he didn't say anything about it...... It's your wedding.... It wouldn't be better if you called him and asked him to come????

Namjoon: I will call him if I had time.......

Jin scoffed hearing his words.....

Jin: You never had a time for us...... Your are now starting your family.... So, I hope you can give her some time as well.... Or this place will be a suffocating place for her.....

Namjoon had enough of him......

Namjoon: Don't cross your limits, hyung..... Don't you think it's your fault that I don't have time for any of you??? I won't have to in this mess if you impressed father better...... If you became a bit more responsible I wouldn't have to in this mess...... As a elder you should have been in this place but what you did hyung??? You ran away from your responsibility like a coward..... When I needed you, you weren't there for me....In fact I didn't left you all hyung, it's you who left us all..... Now you are trying to play the victim????

Hearing what namjoon said Jin froze..... Never in his life he imagined how much namjoon is holding up... He doesn't have any answer for it.... He is right every single way.... The big brother who suppose to shield his other sibilings to protect them from danger, stand by their side when they needed, always put all the things to himself so that their youngers doesn't get hurt..... But what he did.... He left them like a coward...... He just cared about himself.....

He saw namjoon go out angrily to the room...... He just lost in his own battle.......

Y/n pov

I woke up from the sleep. My mind is hazy..... I don't know what happened why my head is in so pain..... Suddenly I recalled the memories of the thing happened.... Kyumin..... My eyes started to get teary thinking because of me he got killed..... I started to cry..... I hugged my knees and soon my cries turned into sobbing...... because of me he died..... It's all because of me.. because of me father got shot because of me kyumin is dead..... Why ???? Just why????? What I have done to deserve this...... I pressed myself against the the bed..... I shut my eyes remembering how he is struggling because of lack of oxygen..... How he took his last breath..... I feel so vulnerable.... He did this to me..... He forcefully marry me now he killed kyumin....... Why!!!! Why!!!!! I started to throw the things that I saw near the bed........ I feel my whole world collapsed...... Saving him is the biggest mistake in my life.......My life is destroyed by him.... Because of the breaking sound the maids come to the room..... I saw a lamp near the bed and I immediately took it in my hands and throw that in front of them and shouted in top of my lungs.....

Y/n: DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!!

I took whatever I had found beside the bed and started to throw in them....I don't care if they got hurt or not..... I just don't wanna see them or even come near me...... I just don't want anyone there.... Not even him..... He killed him.....

Y/n: DON'T COME NEAR ME..... STAY AWAY FROM ME........ JUST GET OUT.......

and with that I started to cry even more..... I don't even know where kyumin is....... I can't even touch him.... Feel him.......

Seeing this one of the maid called Namjoon and told him the commotion that is happening in the penthouse.....

Namjoon pov

Namjoon is in his work..... After doing the announcement that he is getting married..... His whole office filled with flowers.... Mayors and other representative are offering congratulations to him.... The people are shocked hearing that their president is going to get married.... But they don't know who is the girl..... They are so excited to see who is the girl who is becoming their first lady and also the person who stole president Kim's heart......

Suddenly he heard his phone ringing.... He took his phone and it's from the penthouse..... He smiled thought she is awake..... He answer the call but the next thing he heard his whole face became dark......

The maid: sir, mam is throwing the things at us.... She is not letting us to go near him......

Through the background he can hear her screaming.....

Y/n: DON'T COME NEAR ME..... STAY AWAY FROM ME..... JUST GET OUT........

the maid: sir, what should we do?????

Namjoon: I am coming..... Don't go out of the room.... where is head maid??? Tell her to handle her, NOW!!!!

and with that he ended the call and immediately goes out to go to the penthouse......

Namjoon/RM: wrong move..... Babygirl......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Sorry for short chapter.... I am sick...... I took the covid test but the result is negative which I am glad but my fever won't get down... In afternoon I checked it's 102°C...... I eat my medicine but it's not working..... I hope that I get well soon...... Bye..... And sorry in advance because I can't maybe update other stories if it got worse .......