Hurray!!!50 followers

First of all, let me introduce myself

First of all, let me introduce myself....... I am Katherine.....In short, you can call me kat.... I don't mind it......... Now the purpose of this update ...

Thank you all for giving my story lots of love..... And thanks you all for hitting 50 followers!!!!! And in this story 3k+ readers ......

I am happy that this story is the key of my inspiration to writing stories..... In September 2020, when I first join into Wattpad, I read lots of stories..... I find those writers fascinated..... Think that how clever they are............. The first story of mine reading in Wattpad is  mafia Brother by moonlight star 96.

Then the other stories I remember I saw in my first is

The son of the devil by parkYn3012

Bangtan's babygirl by Ao-senpai

Ours by melon 1294

The seven by TaeTae_lyfe

Heat byBunny Schubs ( which is not now available in Wattpad anymore)

Crown of Eight by tbsbtv3

The Dead by Blind lovers 96

There is so many.... Some are not available anymore or I don't remember there story name.....

...... I loved it and gonna remember it till death ... Some people might find it little disturbing that why I am talking about them???

Well, I don't have any shame talking about the person who I got inspired from writing..... I like to show them my gratitude..... I want to thank them that because of them I didn't give up..... And of course very most important reason is BTS......

And talking about them, my journey with BTS starts in 2018 a drama where a BTS Fake love was mentioned.... I got interested and ended up search it on YouTube...... But the very song that catch my attention is Blood sweat and tears...... After listening this I can't go back and now rests is history.......

Now, talk about this story, President Kim's Obsession, I genuinely didn't think about publish it .... I even wanted to quit this because my first 2 stories didn't do well but one of my favorite author saw my this story disclaimer and introduction and said that, this story is going to be successful and interesting... That few words that make me feel super motivated.... Like I feel some courage from her words.... So, in my beating heart I uploaded my first chapter of President Kim's Obsession.... And Now here I am..... So, bunnyschubs thank you for saying those words and motivating me.......