I LIKE A GIRL...

Yaowen: can I tell you guys something?

Jiaqi: *stops reading* yeah, what is it?

Haoxiang: better not be something stupid, as usual.

Yaowen: no, of course not. I wanted to say I like a girl…

TNT: *gasp*

Jiaqi: what!? Congratulations! You’re growing up!

Yaowen: I…

Chengxin: really? What’s she like? Is she pretty? Is she good enough for you? You deserve nothing but the best. *Puts hands on Yaowen’s shoulders* my baby’s really growing up.

Yaowen: Chengxin-ge…

Yaxuan: awesome! She can be hanging out with us and stuff! She can come over this weekend…

Junlin: in fact invite her already! Do you have her number?

Zhenyuan: come on guys, I’m pretty sure there’s nothing between them and he wants to ask us for advice.

Yaowen: guys…

Zhenyuan: you know, you have to treat a girl like a princess if you want her to date you.

Yaowen: guys…

Haoxiang: I feel sorry for that girl. Being liked by Yaowen is a curse.

Chengxin: and what do you mean by that!? Don’t be mean to your brother!

Yaowen: guys…

Jiaqi: I think Yaowen wants to say something!

Yaxuan: so we need to make lots of food.

Yaowen: I MEANT TO SAY I LIKE A GIRL GROUP SONG AND WE SHOULD DO A DANCE COVER OF THEIR SONG!!!

TNT: Ohhh.

Chengxin: yeah what were we thinking? Yaowen can’t like a girl.

TNT: *getting back to their activities*

Yaowen: *hugs cell phone with text from girl on screen* I really like you but I can’t let my band mates mess this up for me.

Chengxin: what was that?

Yaowen: nothing!!!