TNT as Greek gods

Jiaqi: Apollo
God of music and art because he's really good. But, when pushed to the limit, he can also be cruel and ruthless. This Greek god has a trusty dog called Liujin, an immortal animal who controls the god more than the god controls him.

Chengxin: Hera
Queen of the gods, and goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, heirs, kings, and empires. Obviously, Chengxin holds a lot of power. He is very dedicated to motherhood and thinks he's the best mom in the world. Even though he is level-headed, he is often driven by jealousy and anger.

Yaxuan: Dionysus
God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, vegetation, ecstasy, and the theater. He just wants to be happy and everyone else to be happy, so he'll throw a party whenever he can. And well, he encourages madness.

Yaowen: Aphrodite
Goddess of beauty, love, desire, and pleasure. He probably thinks he owns beauty, and before he sees the beauty in others, he first sees beauty in himself. He's rarely satisfied by one thing and moves from one pleasure to another.

Zhenyuan: Hermes
God of boundaries, travel, trade, communication, language, writing, cunning and thieves. Perhaps he puts his focus most on language, because he won't let people ruin his beautiful grammar. He's also a messenger, bridging the gap between the older TNT gods (Jiaqi & Chengxin) to the younger TNT gods.

Haoxiang: Hades
King of the underworld and the dead. Do I need to explain? His heart is full of darkness and he is hungry for more souls. He doesn't know what love is and he doesn't care. Probably hates all the other gods except one.

Junlin: Demeter
Goddess of grain, agriculture, harvest, growth, and nourishment. He is in charge of all the food that comes from the earth. Better be careful not to make him sad or mad because if you do, crops will stop growing. Thankfully, he usually has his emotions under control.

A/N: also, this is the 100th chapter! I wanted to ask u guys if I shud continue this book or make a book 2 🤔 what do you guys think?