TNT as Your Moods

Jiaqi: that calm and relaxed mood. That mood where you don’t wanna argue with anyone and probably won’t argue with you as well.

People will probably say: “Wow Y/N, you’re so relaxed today”

….

Chengxin: that bossy mood. You’re probably going to tell everyone what to do and not notice you’re being bossy.

People will probably say: “Honestly you’re being a bit bossy”(but you won’t care)

Yaxuan: that happy noisy mood. Either you’re going to infect everyone with your happiness or annoy them with it.

People will probably say: “Can you stop laughing for a moment!?”

Yaowen: that mood where you feel really good-looking/pretty. Staring at the mirror a little more than you probably should.

People will probably say: “you’re so confident today…a bit too confident.”

Zhenyuan: that masculine mood. You’ll probably end up doing every masculine thing you’ve never dared to do like weightlifting heavy weights.

People will probably say: “whoa I didn’t know you could do that”

Haoxiang: that quiet mood where you won’t feel like talking to anyone. People will probably be scared of your seriousness that day.

People probably won’t say anything because they’ll be scared.

Junlin: that mood where you want to play dress up. Going through your closet and your sister’s closet, trying on your mom’s makeup.

People will probably say: “Damn you look terrible”
.
.
.
.
.
What mood are you in today: :D I’m in the Jiaqi mood!