Goodbye

Jiaqi: Chengxin you can't mean this.

Chengxin: *sighs* I don't have a choice.

Yaxuan: but we're going to miss you!

Chengxin: I know. Jiaqi, take care of the kids. I'll trust you with this responsibility since you're the second oldest, got it?

Jiaqi: *tears in eyes* got it.

Chengxin: Yaxuan, I know this is hard for you but please don't cry.

Yaxuan: *already crying and blowing snot* you can't do this!!!

Chengxin: I'm sorry. Zhenyuan, you're responsible enough. Please help out Jiaqi.

Zhenyuan: I promise to do my best. *Nods sadly*

Chengxin: Haoxiang, please come out of your room and try not to be mean to any of the guys. Control yourself for my sake.

Haoxiang: anything for you.

Chengxin: Junlin, don't overeat okay? Remember when to stop when you're full.

Junlin: *sighs* I wonder if I'll even be able to eat when you're gone.

Chengxin: finally, Yaowen my baby...

Yaowen: *hugs Chengxin crying* I know I said so many horrible stuff to you but I'll miss you! You were the best and thanks for taking care of me!

Chengxin: *hugs Yaowen back sadly* please don't cry.

Car stops outside.

Chengxin: I have to go guys. Please take care.

Chengxin enters the car and drives away. He looks back at the house several times and sighs.

/Later that day/

Chengxin: *on vacation* stupid kids with their useless tears! I felt like slapping all of them silly for not appreciating me when I was around. I'll let them suffer like this without me! *Sipping juice*

Random person he's complaining to: *moves away*

Meanwhile:

TNT: *partying*

Jiaqi: this is the most time we've had in forever!

Junlin: I can't believe we can do whatever we want!

Yaowen: let's make Chengxin stay longer at that vacation.

TNT: agreed!