TV

Yaowen=we are watching Peppa Pig!

Haoxiang=no we're watching a horror movie.

Yaxuan=dude your movie is rated 18 and you're not 18 yet!

Haoxiang=scared much?

Yaxuan=why don't we watch Camp Rock?

Junlin=for the 100th time, no! We're watching Food Channel!

Yaowen=Peppa Pig!

Haoxiang="Friday The 13th"!

Yaxuan=Camp Rock! Or maybe High School Musical.

Others=no!

Junlin=Food Channel!

Chengxin= (pokes head from kitchen) what's with all the ruckus in here!?

Yaowen=we can't decide on what to watch!

Chengxin=just pick whatever as long as it's not Haoxiang's.

Haoxiang=that's not fair!

Chengxin=remember what happened last time we let you pick a movie? Yaxuan couldn't sleep for days.

Yaxuan= (staring into the distance) the images are still playing in my mind till this day.

Chengxin=just stop fighting before I pick someone for you myself! (Returns to kitchen)

Junlin=let's decide before Chengxin picks for us...and we all know what Chengxin will pick (shivers)

Yaxuan=fine, Camp Rock 2, not 1.

Junlin=can you just shut up!? Food Network it is! (Grabs remote)

Haoxiang=what's the point of watching Food Network when you can't even eat the stuff!? (Snatches remote)

Jiaqi= (from his room) geez! What's with the noise!?

Chengxin=that's it! (Walks out from kitchen) since you guys are failing to pick a channel, I'll pick for you.

All=noooo!!!

Chengxin= (puts Animal Planet) you will watch this for two hours! And you're in luck, they're talking about the anatomy of a fish. 

All=but Chengxin...

Chengxin=and if you dare change the channel, I'll punish you. I'd like to tell you what the punishment is but I don't want to traumatize Yaxuan further after what he went through with Haoxiang. 

Junlin=oh geez, nice going guys.

Haoxiang=I can't watch this. (Starts using phone)

Chengxin= (from kitchen) my mom senses are tingling! One of you is on your cellphone right!?

Haoxiang= (quickly puts phone back in pocket) no!!! Now I'm the one getting traumatized.

*All watching TV blankly*

Zhenyuan= (walks in) awesome! You guys are watching Animal Planet!? (Joins them happily)

Yaxuan=ugh, kill me.

Zhenyuan= (explaining along with host)

Yaowen=why do you have to make things worse!?