HOMEWORK

/Chengxin is watching TV/

Yaowen= *walks over to Chengxin*

Chengxin=hey buddy, what have you got there?

Yaowen=I’ve got this math homework and I’d really need some help with it.

Chengxin=oh sure, math is really easy. It just needs focus and understanding. *Helping Yaowen with his homework* have you understood?

Yaowen= *nodding absent-mindedly* yeah, yeah.

/Finished…/

Yaowen=can I watch TV now!?

Chengxin=sure, only because you’re done with your homework.

THE NEXT DAY

/Yaowen is sitting with Jiaqi while he helps him with homework/

Chengxin=well what’s going on here? Why didn’t you ask me to help you with homework again?

Yaowen=because I failed my previous homework which you helped me with!

Chengxin=really? No way, I’m certain I’m correct. Let me see that one more time. *Checking yesterday’s answers* these are correct!

Yaowen=I don’t know, the teacher marked me wrong though.

Jiaqi= *checking answer* Chengxin these are…

Chengxin=you know what, let’s go meet that teacher right now.

Jiaqi=for what dude? The answers are incorrect. Let me show you how it was supposed to be done. *Solving*

Chengxin= *embarrassed* oh yeah, I think my school taught it differently. Yeah, since things change and stuff.

Jiaqi=dude, we were in the same class. This is exactly how it was taught…

Chengxin= *glares at Jiaqi*

Jiaqi=I mean…never mind. Yeah it was really taught differently.