I Miss You

A/N: this is just a short story...so obviously some facts will be altered. Don't take it too seriously.

"Hey guys, look what I found," Junlin announced as he walked into the living room. He was coming from his bedroom on this particular early morning.

"What?" Haoxiang asked curiously as Junlin sat down next to him.

"It's a photo of us as trainees, a fan posted it on Weibo," Junlin announced.

There was a photo of all the TNT members before they debuted and some of the trainees who have not debuted yet or had left the company some time ago.

"I don't even remember this," Jiaqi who was peeking over the cellphone announced.

"I do." Haoxiang commented.

"Anyway, isn't it weird how time changes things? I think at that time we all thought Ao Ziyi was going to debut with us." Junlin said rather sadly.

Jiaqi hummed, not wanting to think about the topic. He never really let it show, but the fact that they lost some friends and trainees pained him.

"Anyway, let's not think about it. At least we are together and we have our fans." Jiaqi tried to make the conversation more lighthearted.

"At least for now," Haoxiang mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Junlin wondered.

"We are growing up, soon we will have to face the world as individual stars. We will hardly have time together," Haoxiang shrugged. "We will soon be like TFBoys."

Although none of the two wanted to admit it, it was true. Chengxin, Zhenyuan, Yaowen and Yaxuan were not available because they were having individual activities. It was proof of what was about to happen in future, where their activities will be more individualized. It was inevitable as they grew.

"And we have our fans now, but soon Popcorns are going to grow up and probably not be very interested in us...either it will die naturally or responsibility will take their time." Haoxiang spoke again.

"Gosh you are making me emotional," Junlin jokingly hit Haoxiang's shoulder.

"Maybe not all of them,"Jiaqi laughed, wanting to make Junlin feel better.

But all of them were now thinking about it, how much time did they have left with their band mates and their fans? They didn't realize the limited time they had with former trainees, but now they were old enough to realize they had limited time with their band mates and their fans.

"It's alright, we will always be family. It doesn't matter whether we're together or not, what matters is what's in the heart." Jiaqi assured them. "And the popcorns, they're family too."

Without warning, Junlin wrapped his two band mates in a hug while they were still seated on the couch. Jiaqi smiled slightly and hugged his two band mates as well. Haoxiang was the last one to join, but finally relaxed and joined the hug with a slight smile. Knowing that their time was limited, they were realizing how much they meant to each other.

The door opened, and Yaowen came in with their manager looking tired. He looked at the three and widened his eyes.

"Why are you guys hugging!?" He asked with surprise as he walked closer to them.

"Yaowen!" They all cheered and got up from the couch, then hugged him.

"Come on guys, this is weird," he said as he slightly pushed his band mates, then started walking towards the stairs to get to his room.

Jiaqi sighed pleasantly. "He's gonna miss us one day, he just doesn't realize it."

THE END