TNT Camping

TNT is sitting around a fire.

Jiaqi: hey guys, wanna tell scary stories?

Haoxiang: I have one!

TNT: no!

Chengxin: isn't it just relaxing? Being the seven of us, no technology to interrupt us, no crazy schedule...just us.

Junlin: no I want to go home, I prefer indoor bathrooms.

Yaowen: exactly! Especially since indoor bathrooms have mirrors and there's nowhere I can look myself in around here!

Zhenyuan: well you could make your own mirror...

Yaowen: just stop talking Zhenyuan.

Chengxin: who wants to hunt for food? :)

TNT: *silence*

Chengxin: okay I'm changing the statement, Zhenyuan and Junlin lets go look for food. Yaxuan, add more logs to the fire.

Yaxuan: sir yes sir!

Yaxuan: *to himself* why do I have to get the wood? Stupid Ding *walking to forest angrily.

Jiaqi: *whispering* Haoxing. Did you bring the secret cellphone?

Haoxiang: wait, you were the one supposed to bring the cellphone.

Yaowen: wait so nobody brought the cellphone??? What are we gonna do now in this wilderness?

Jiaqi: come to think of it, didn't I tell you to bring the cellphone?

Yaowen: I'm pretty sure I told you guys to do it. Now we're gonna die.

Jiaqi: don't be dramatic, we won't die cause of not having a cellphone. Actually we had a higher chance of dying if Chengxin found us with a cellphone.

Haoxiang: but now we will die of boredom and it's all your fault.

Yaowen: my fault!?

/The three start arguing/

Yaxuan: (returns) I wonder what those guys are arguing about. *Putting twigs on fire*

Jiaqi: guys enough of the arguing! We all know the ones to blame are you two okay!?

Yaxuan: *clothes catch fire while putting twigs* guuyyyyys!!!! Help! I'm on fire!

Haoxiang: *ignoring Yaxuan* how can you even blame me? I clearly told you Jiaqi.

Jiaqi: but then I sent you a text that I won't be able to so you should do it.

Yaxuan: *in background* heeeelp!!!! Somebody help me! *Running around*

/Guys still arguing while Yaxuan is running around/

Chengxin: *returns with others* guys!!! Yaxuan is on fire and you're just sitting there!? I got you Yaxuan! *About to take bucket of water*

Yaowen: when you said I should bring the cellphone I was really scared of Chengxin! He could kill me if he found out especially if he saw what's in my cellphone.

Chengxin: *puts bucket down* what was that Yaowen?

Yaowen: oh man I'm dead. *Face palm*

Yaxuan: *in background* the fire is spreading! Help me! *Rolling on ground*

Chengxin: *to Yaowen* how can you try to sneak a phone here and what exactly is in your phone!? *To Jiaqi* and you, telling children to bring a cellphone? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Haoxiang: *smirks*

Chengxin: and don't you dare smirk!

Junlin: so are we just going to ignore the guy on fire...?

Chengxin: don't interrupt me when I'm talking!

Junlin: fine, fine, I'm sorry.

Yaxuan: *runs off into forest to find water*

THE NEXT DAY

Chengxin: hey where's Yaxuan?

Jiaqi: I don't know, probably ran off when you were shouting because he was scared.

Yaxuan: *returns* hey guys.

TNT: *screams* what happened to your face!?

Yaxuan: is it that bad? :D