TNT as Wattpad Writers

TNT AS WATTPAD WRITERS

Jiaqi: creates Meme Collections because he's the Meme King, duh. Probably his username is "Meme King"

E.G: 

G: 

Chengxin: writes a rant book rather than a story. It will just be him complaining about all the things that went wrong throughout his day.

E.G: "So today was a really annoying day because the teacher gave us a pop quiz! A freaking pop quiz! So I'm pretty sure I didn't do well at all, geez, I think the pop quiz system should be abolished because people are misusing it..."

Yaxuan: writes the most unrealistic but happy stories. Stories that rarely have downs because they are all about ups!

E.G: "One day, I walked outside. The sky was a beautiful blue and the flowers a beautiful yellow. I picked one flower and I sniffed it. It said hello to me and wished me a perfect day...then I met my friend and we went out for ice cream, it was delicious...we had such a perfect day." THE END

Yaowen: writes Peppa Pig Fan Fictions featuring a handsome boy "coincidentally" called Yaowen. Very random but each chapter doesn't forget to mention about how handsome he is.

E.G: "One day, Peppa was with her brother George and their best friend Yaowen. Yaowen's hair blew in the wind showing his HANDSOME face, but that's not the main issue right now. The main issue was they were looking for their missing toys...they found them" THE END

Zhenyuan: Writes books complaining about how annoying some Wattpad books are. Complaining about GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR and more GRAMMAR.

E.G: "What's up with Wattpad folks and creating books with bad English? If you want your books to be read, you will have to follow the following general grammar rules for any stories..."

Haoxiang: writes a collection of dark poetry. Probably too deep for most people to understand.

E.G: "Barely surviving, in front of thousand eyes smiling

On broken bones built paradise

Judge me but your thoughts can't be worse than mine"

Junlin: creates a book of girl group song lyrics. Faithfully updates almost every new girl group song.

E.G: "This week, I'm writing the lyrics for 'Dumb Dumb Bomb' by The9

.

.

.

A/N: so which book would you read? Er...I think I'd rather read Junlin's -_-