Chapter 36

The rest of the afternoon was quiet. Elizabeth came home and so did Nash and Skylynn. Nash watched TV with me for a little bit ,but Elizabeth kept nagging him to do his homework so he went to his room.

"Goodnight love" Elizabeth said as she kissed me on the forehead.

"Night" I replied as I snuggled down into the couch.

The darkness started to form around me. I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer.

I was ready for school. I emerged from the bathroom and came out fresh and clean. Hayes came running down the stairs and greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning" I said delighted

"Ready?" Hayes questioned as he walked towards the door and slipped on his grey vans.

"Almost" I replied shuffling into the kitchen.

I grabbed my backpack of the ground and followed Hayes out the door. We walked to school with our hands linked together. As I was walked up to the school doors everyone was giving me smiles and waves. I had a good feeling about this day. I walked into the school and everyone kept greeting me and saying hello. Half of the people I didn't even recognize. Hayes and I split up and went our separate ways too our classes. I ran down the empty hallway to my classroom trying not to be late. As I walked into the room I saw something that triggered every single bad memory. Pictures of Grayson on top on me were all over the walls. They were piled on the desks. They were spread all over the floor. My jaw dropped down and a high pitch scream fell from my mouth.

I didn't realize dreaming, until I awoke screaming. I heard foot steps flying down the stairs.

"Sophie, Sophie, shhhhh, baby I'm here" Hayes said as he swept me off the couch into his arms.

Tears were streaming down my face. My back was drenched in sweat.

"It it it, it's real, he's ruined me, he he he did this" I stuttered.

"No, it was all a dream. It isn't real Sophie, it isn't real" Hayes said trying to shush my crying.

"Why don't you sleep in my bed for the rest of the night" Hayes whispered softly.

"No I will get you in trouble" I said finally being able to talk clearly.

"No trust me, Elizabeth will be okay" Hayes replied as he carried me up the stairs and into his room.

He laid me down on the left side of the bed. He slipped the covers from under me and put them on top of my hot sweaty body.

"I will sleep on the couch" Hayes said as he walked toward the door.

"Wait Hayes" I said peeped my head up. "Will you sleep in here with me?" I questioned as I tried to keep my eyes opened.

"Yes of course" He replied as he shut the door and laid in bed beside me.

"Hayes, I think I'm in love with you" I said as I wrapped my arms around his warm muscular body.

"I love you too" Hayes said as he kissed the top of my head.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wanted to stay awake and talk to him, but I couldn't stay awake any longer. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep in his arms.