Chapter 48

After a long, sad funeral Hayes and I decided it would be best to go home. The tour was canceled and there was no reason to stay in Virginia. Once we got back it didn't take long to get back into our normal lives. The one thing that didn't change was Johnson being gone. I will always have a memory of hearing the tragic news.

I was laying on my bed painting my nails when I heard footstep gliding up the stairs. A faint knock tapped at my door.

"Come in" I said smiling knowing it was Hayes.

The door slowly creeped open and someone I didn't expect strolled in.

"Hey beautiful" Jack G said jumped on the bed beside me.

"You douche you made me get nail polish on my bed" I said playfully punching him.

"I've missed you" he said looking deep in my eyes.

"Awe I missed you too" I replied.

"Being with out you is hard" he said looking at my lips.

I looked down and giggled. I felt Jacks soft hand touch my chin as he gently guided my head towards his.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time" he said leaning in.

His lips hit mine. I was so in shock I couldn't move. Then I came to reality and jerked back.

"Whoa Jack, I have a boyfriend" I said scooting away.

"I know, but he's not good for you"

"Jack what your doing is illegal. Your 18 and I'm 15" I said.

"It can always be our secret?" He said pulled me in close again.

"It's not a good idea, I'm with Hayes" I worriedly said.

"Well I want to be with you" he said kissing me harder this time.

The problem is I couldn't jerk away. I wanted to kiss him. That's what is scaring me the most.

He laid me down and got on top of me. His hands moved up the curve of my waste. He kissed me hard like he meant it. My hands slipped up his shirt. They moved up his strong stomach to his shoulders. Jack pulled back and stopped kissing me.

"Sophie, I can't help my self when I'm around you. I don't know if we should do this because I'm going to take it to far" he said looking away.

"Jack I'm not a child" I said pushing him off of me. "If you can't handle kissing me then get out"

"No, Sophie that's not it! I can handle everything with you and that's the problem. I know that once I start all this with you I'm going to take it a step farther" he said holding me hands.

"Your right, this was all wrong" I said getting up.

I slipped my hands out from his. Then quickly went to my closet and rummaged for Jack's sweatshirt

"Here take this and go back to LA, Nash, Hayes, and I don't need you here" I said throwing the jacket at him as I ran threw the door.

I didn't know where I was going. I know I couldn't face Hayes I betrayed him, again. But I had to. I have to tell him. He should understand if he loves me.