Chapter 18

~Back to Sophie Point of view~

He kissed me. The minute our lips touched fireworks flew. I'm not talking about the fireworks your cousin lights in the backyard. I mean true amazing beautiful fireworks. Once we touched I knew he loved me back. It was like we were made for each other. The feeling was amazing. I wanted it again and I wanted it soon. But of course the Nash walked in and ruined the moment.

"Well hello there" Nash said laughing. He knew we kissed. He had a look plastered across his face.

I knew that look very well because I was related to Kaylie. I'm the on who walks in seeing Kaylie kissing a guy, but now the weird part is, is that I'm not the one giving the look, I'm receiving it from someone else. It was a good feeling.

"Hey Nash" Hayes said awkwardly.

After Hayes replied I thought it was a good idea for me to go home.

"Well I think I should go" I said breaking the silence as I stood up.

"Oh um I'll walk you out" Hayes replied walking behind me out of the blue tinted room. We quickly shuffled down the stairs.

"Thanks for everything Nash I owe you big time" I yelled from the first floor.

"Anything for you Soph" Nash yelled back.

Hayes opened the front door and lead me out. He pushed my bangs behind my ear and pulled me in for another kiss. My god I love him so much. I never want to let go of him.