Chapter 40

It was a long car ride. We stopped at several gas stations before we finally got to the hotel.

I could see a whole group of guys through the window of the lobby. I was really nervous to meet the guys. I don't know exactly why though. I guess I think that they won't approve of me or something along the lines of that.

Butterflies were swarming in my stomach. I felt Hayes' hand intertwine with mine. The feel of his touch soothed me.

"It's going to be alright" he whispered in my ear.

He knew me too well. I guess he read the expression across my face.

We walked towards the hotel doors. Nash opened the door and we followed in behind him. Before I could say anything Nash ran towards a cute guy with dark brown hair, chestnut brown eyes and a white flashy smile.

"CAMMMM" Nash screamed as he jumped on cam.

Once the guys had their chat with Nash all of their eyes were on Hayes and I. A ping on nervousness shot through my body. I squeezed Hayes' hand a little harder.

"This is my girlfriend Sophie" Hayes said to the guys.

The all smiled and started teasing Hayes.

"Let us introduce our selfs" Cam said with a nod and smile.

"I'm Cameron, you can just call me Cam" He said looking at me.

"I'm Jack"
"And I'm Jack" two cute goofy guys said both reaching their hands out.

If felt as if the guys didn't stop introducing their selfs, there was so many of them. After a couple hours of hanging out down in the lobby we decided to go up stairs to our rooms.

"Hey I'm going to go talk to Aaron and Cam I'll be back soon" Hayes said wrapping his arms around my wast.

"Okay, don't be gone too long" I said smiling.

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

Once Hayes left I was alone In my room. I snuggled down in the bed and turned on the tv. I was almost asleep when I heard a faint knock at the door.

"Come in" I called out sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

I expected it to be Hayes but it wasn't. It was one of the Jacks, Jack G.

"Hey Hayes told me you might need some company, he said he'll be in soon but he's having a nurf war with the other guys" Jack said laughing.

I had to admit he was amazingly hot. His teeth were as straight and white as teeth could be. He had a slender but perfect body, and his hair was perfect. Of course I find Hayes two hundred times sexier, but Jack is pretty dang hot.

"Yeah I'd love company, wanna watch a movie?" I asks smiling.

"I'd love to" he replied sitting down beside me.