Chapter 42

I woke up to a faint buzzing. I sat up and reached for my phone on the night stand.

Jack Gilinsky- Hey, I couldn't stop thinking about you 😊

Me- awe that's sweet, what are you doing up so late?

Jack Gilinsky- thinking about how we should hang out

Me- yeah, we will tomorrow

Jack Gilinsky- I meaning now

Me- you want me to sneak out?

Jack Gilinsky- it's not sneaking out if no one said your not aloud to leave?

I laughed silently to my self.

Me- fine meet me in the hallway behind the lobby

I slipped out of bed and ran to my bag to find a pair of sweatpants. I turned of my phone flash light and tried to find the door. Once I found it I slowly opened the door and tip toed down the hallway and down the stairs to the lobby hallway.

"Hey there" Jack said smiling.

I was so confused why he wanted me here with him? I guess he just wants to hang out.

"Hey, so what are we going to do" I questioned rubbing my shoulders.

It was so cold down here. I was about to say can I go get a jacket when Jack pulled off his sweatshirt. As he pulled it over his head his shirt slipped up and his abs showed. Holy shit. I am dreaming. I know it.

"Sophie? Sophie?" Jack said shaking my shoulder gently.

"Oh no it's okay it's yours" I said awaking from my daze.

"I'm not taking no for a answer" he said handing me the jacket.

I slipped it on over my head and popped my arms through. It was pretty big, but it will do.

"Lets go" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the elevator.

I ran behind him trying to keep up, but really he was just dragging me. We got in the elevator and he pressed roof. I couldn't imagine why he was being me up here.

"Come on" he said as the elevator doors open.

We still was holding my hand as we walked on the roof. There was a cold breeze blowing my hair around. I shivered a little.

"Follow me" Jack said as he disappeared behind a corner.

I followed close behind him until we got to a ledge. Jack sat down on the ledge with his feet dangling.

"Sit with me" he said hold he hand up.

I took his ofer and sat down beside him.

"How did you find this place?" I questioned amazed.

"I've been to this hotel many times, and I like to come here when I want alone time" he answered smiling as he put his arm around me.

"It's beautiful" I replied as I laid my head on his shoulder and took in the view.