Chapter 6

It was early in the morning. I awoke to a loud screeching alarm clock. I slapped the end button and hopped out of my warm cozy bed. I had to look absolutely perfect today! This was my first day of school and I wanted to make a good impression. I ran over to my phone charger plunged in the wall and saw I had 10 unread messages.

Unknown Number~ Hey it's Hayes just texting you so you have my number in case you need anything (Last night @ 10:47)
Unknown Number~Hey do you want to walk to school with Nash and I? You can bring along Ryan if you'd like? (6:07 this morning)

Oh that's Hayes so let me make a contact for him. I looked at the time and it was 6:16 alright phew I'm not to late. I replied...

Me~ Of course, what time should we meet and where? I'll ask Ryan if he wants to come.

Hayes~ 8:30 because it takes like 15-20 mins to walk there and school starts at 9:00. We will come to your house if that's okay?

Me~ Yeah of course see you then!

Then I read all my other messages.

Maggie👯💗~EXCUSE ME YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?!?!

Maggie👯💗~ HELLLLOOOOOOOO?!?!?

Maggie👯💗~ WHERE YOU AT??!? DID THE HOT BOY TURN OUT TO BE A KIDNAPPER AND TAKE YOU!!!

Maggie👯💗~ Fine don't answer but you better text me tomorrow after school or I'll sue you.

Maggie👯💗~ G MORNING!!! have a awesome day at school love! 😘😘

Mom~ Left early for work either walk to school or catch the bus at the end of our drive way at 8:30! love you sorry I can't be there..

Jack C 😍~ Hey good looking how is the move.
Jack C 😍~ Babe are we good, I know you said we had to Break up but I still want you.

I broke up with him right before the move why is he texting me! And why is his contact still have hearts!!! EW! Have to change this pronto! Oh gosh it's 7:00 I only have a hour and A half to get ready!! Got to get in the shower.