Chapter 28

After my run in with Hayes, classes dragged by minute by minute. I was more than releived when the lunch bell rang because I knew I wouldn't last another minute in that class. But then I remembered that my lunch would consist of sitting by myself while everyone talked about me. As I was getting my lunch from my locker I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Grayson, finaly a friendly face! Ofcourse I wasn't happy with him considering what he and I had done, but who was I to pass up a friend? I gave him a quick smile in hopes he would return the gesture but instead he held a scowl on his face. It was almost intimidating. Within an instant he agressivley yanked me by the wrists and pulled behind him.

"Grayson where are you taking me?" I kept questioning as he pulled me down the hallway.

"Shh don't ask questions" he replied biting his lip.

We were slowly aproaching the boys bathroom and I began to panic. Why was he taking me here and what were his plans?

"What is happening" I asked and asked.

We entered the empty bathroom with my hands still plastered to his grip. He poked his head out into the hallway one last time to make sure the coast was clear before shutting the door and locking it. I was petrified. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen but I didn't want to think Grayson would hurt me. He slowly began to move torwards me.

"Grayson!" I said trying to pull away as his hands moved to my waist. He untucked my shirt slipped his hand up my shirt violently causing me to shreik out in pain.

"Let go of me now" I screamed.

"Shut up don't make this hard" he replied as he put his hand over my mouth and began to unzip my jeans with his empty hand. He threw me on the cold, hard ground and started to slip my underwear off. I tried to kick him but he was too heavy. He started moaning and that's when the pain started. Tears streamed down my checks and I kept trying to scream but his hand was still over my mouth. Then the thought of biting him came across my mind. So I opened my mouth a bit and chomped down. I felt a strong taste of iron along with a yelp from Grayson.

"What the hell!! I told you to not make this hard you bitch! Your actions have consequences ya know." He yelled through his teeth.

He started again. But this time he was even rougher and the agony grew insufferable. I was kicking and screaming but I knew it was no use. The pain of him being inside of me was unbearable. I guess he was enjoying it so much his hand slipped from my mouth. So I took my chance and screamed for help. He didn't even flinch at my actions, he just looked down on me to meet my eyes.

"Sophie, I hate to brake it but no ones is coming to save you" Grayson said smirking.

"Why-yy are you--ou doing this-ss-s?' I asked between sobs.

He didn't reply. He just lowered himslelf even lower to my level so he could suck the skin on my neck. By this point I was sobbing uncontrollably while he contineued to thrust in and out of me. I dared to look up and the second I did I regretted it. There was a pool of blood, my blood, all over the floor. I guess Grayson saw my panic due to the amount of blood.

"Don't worry about the blood" He smirked "It happens to every girl their first time." He giggled to himself.

He removed himself from inside of me and had his moment. When he was done, he looked at me with evil eyes as I layed on the cold tile floor.

"Ready for round 2?" He whispered into my ear.

I gulped and waited for the worse to happen.