Chapter 44

After a long day of meeting fans we all decided to go have some fun. We decided to go to a party close by. We all got in the van and made our way towards the building the party was in. I could see flashing lights and blaring music. This might be sad to say but this was my first big party and I was ready.

Hayes escorted me to the door.

"Are you ready" Hayes said smiling.

"Yes" I replied with a big smile.

"Don't wonder off too far, with out me" Hayes said kissing me hard.

Hayes ran off with Cameron and Nash.

"I guess it's just you and me" Jack said coming up from behind my back.

I smiled and pulled him towards the dance floor. I was ready to get a little frisky tonight.

"Hey Jack" the other jack yelled over the crowd.

"What's up man" Jack G replied back.

"Getting some drinks, you want any?" Jack J asked stumbling a little.

He had obviously had too much to drink. His eyes were hazy and he was stumbling.

"No bro I think you've had way too much, why don't you go home?" Jack said grabbing Jack J's shoulder.

"I'll be right back" Jack G said as he pulled Jack J to the doors.

I stood on the dance floor awkwardly alone. Then before I knew it Hayes came to save me.

"Hey good looking" Hayes said smiling as he put his hands on my hips.

"Let's dance" I said smirking.

As my body moved against Hayes his hands glided down the crease of my back. Our of the corner of my eye I saw Jack coming back. The blue and purple lights reflected onto his face. He made eye contact with me and pointed towards the bar.

"Hey Hayes, I need to talk to Gilinsky to make sure Johnson got home safely" I said kissing Hayes.

"Of course, come back soon" Hayes replied as he jumped towards Cam and Nash.

I made my way through the dancing crowd.

"Did he make it okay?" I questioned as I got closer to Jack.

"Yeah I called a cab" Jack answered.

"Want to dance?" Jack questioned smirking.

"Sure" I said following him back to the dance floor.

He put his hands on my hips and flipped me around making my back towards his chest. We danced for awhile until we both were sweaty and warn out.

"Damn your a good grinder" Jack said jokingly.

I laughed and checked my phone.

"Holy shit, 4 missed calls from Hayes and 2 from Nash" I said with a worried tone.

Jack looked at his phone and he also had several missed calls. We both texted the other guys to see what was up. I looked up at Jack and his face was pale. He looked like he just saw a murder happen in front of him.

"Jack what is it" I said shaking his shoulders.

"Johnson, he's... He's" Jack didn't even finish his sentence. He turned around and ran out the door. I ran after him as I called Hayes.