Chapter 29 Hayes Point of View

I was going to be late for lunch. Abby is going to flip out. Of course ever since Sophie came to this school I haven't been able to focus on school so my grades are starting to slip. I want her back but I just can't bring my self to face her. Suddenly a violent scream awoke me from my thoughts. It came from the boys bathroom. I stopped and listened intently again for another scream.

"HELP ME" someone screeched followed with banging.

I slowly and quietly walked towards the door.

"Please stop, haven't you done enough" the unknown person begged in between sobs.

The door was locked. I quickly ran down the hallway to the janitors room. I can't let this person suffer of pain for much longer. I have to find a key fast. I flew through the door into the janitors room.

"There's a girl. She needs help. Something's happening in the bathroom. FAST" I screamed.

Mr. Randy gave me the strangest look and then threw me the keys. Well that was easy enough. I quickly exited the room and flew back towards the bathroom. I jumbled the keys around trying to find what one would fit. My hands were trembling of fear about what was happening in the bathroom. One of the keys finally fit and I flew open the door.

"What the hell!!" I screamed when I saw Grayson on top of Sophie with his pants down by his ankles.

Tears were streaming down Sophie's face. She looked up at me and mouthed help. I didn't waste another second. I ran up to Grayson and kick him hard in the rib. Making her flying off of her.

"Ugh" he moaned trying to pull up his pants as he scrambled towards the wall.

I dropped to the floor to assist Sophie. I could see she was in so much pain. Her pants were unzipped and down. Her shirt was off and there was blood everywhere.

"Come on Soph" I said reaching over her and grabbing her shirt.

I slipped it over her head and helped her put her arms through the sleeves. She was sobbing so hard but yet she still tried to speak.

"He he he ra-aped me" she poured out.

My teeth clenched and a scowl formed across my face. . I slowly looked over at Grayson. He smirked while he was clenching his ribs.

"Sure, I know you wanted it" Grayson snarled.

I didn't have time for that douche bag right now. I lifted Sophie up into my arms.

"Let's get you out of here" I whispered in her ear.

She tried to speak but nothing came out only tears. I carried her to the office and told the lady in the front everything. She looked at me astonished. Then looked at Sophie sobbing in my arms in only a T shirt and her underwear. After she looked at us for a second she dialed 911.

I held Sophie in my arms until the police and ambulance showed up. Swarms of police and nurses raided the school. A long stretcher was rolled in and the men took her away. I ran after them but someone stopped me. I turned around and the principle had a firm grip on my arm.

"Hayes your not going anywhere" he said firmly.