Chapter 2

"Open the door Sophie I want to see the room" Ryan screamed while banging on the white door.
"Never I got here first and you aren't taking it away from me" I said In a firm tone.
"Sophie, Ryan get down here right now and help your sister,brother and I with the bags. The moving trucks will be here soon and I want everything in order before you father gets home, you know how he is about mess and chaos" my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
Her voice echoed through out the empty house. I slowly opened the door and peeked out to see if Ryan was still standing there. Of course he was still there.
"Ryan, I get the room you can have the room next door it's just as big" I said in a compromising tone.
"Deal, now let's get down stairs and help mom before she explodes" Ryan answered.
Ryan and I were pretty tight. We don't get in fights to often. The only time we get in fights is when he tries to date my best friends and it drives me crazy. Don't take this the wrong way but Ryan is a very attractive guy and I understand why girls drop like flies for him but he could at least try to stay away from my friends. I emerged from the room and ran down the stairs right behind Ryan. Once we made it to the second floor I saw Kaylie standing there with a disgusted look on her face. Kaylie was a drop dead gorgeous and had the looks of a model. I would kill to have her looks. She has long straight blonde hair bright blue breath taking eyes and a amazing smile. Her teeth are like pearls and she had the perfect figure. And of course she is mom and dad's favorite little girl even though she is a total bitch. She gets what ever she wants when she wants. That's why I hate her.
"I swear to god Sophie if you got the biggest room up stairs I will scream" Kaylie said in a annoyed voice.
"Well I guess you'll have to scream" I replied.
Ryan started laughing as he ran out the front door to help mom with the suitcases and boxes of stuff. I smiled at her and turned away to join Ryan with the things we still had to unpack.