Chapter 7

The whole time in the shower I tried to decide what I wanted to wear but I couldn't choose. I turned off the hot metal. I reached my hand out to search around for a towel. I wrapped my body up and then stepped out into the cold air. I picked up another towel and twisted it around my hair. Little water puddle footsteps followed behind me on the newly washed tile flooring. I had a huge bag of makeup and all my toiletries on the marble countertop. As I walked into my room my wet feet sunk into the cream colored carpet. I shuffled over to my walk in closet and pondered on what I should wear. Finally I chose to wear a new pair of Anthropologie jeans, a cute white American Eagle tank top with a light grey cardigan. For shoes I will wear my Platinum Jack Rogers along with my grey, blue pocketed Patagonia so if it gets chilly. That seems like a nice outfit. Once I got dress I hurried into my bathroom because I was pressed for time. I lightly dabbed some white sparkly eye shadow on my eyelids, then I applied some mascara and a small amount of eye liner to my top lid. My bright green eyes popped with this color. Once the makeup was done I moved to hair.
"OH MY GOD" I screamed
"MY HAIR LOOKS TERRIBLE"
I looked in the mirror horrified. I had so many little frizzes on the top of my hair. I rummaged through all my products and found some Herbal Essences and applied that and it took away most of the frizzes My hair was growing longer and longer. It was like a mane of light brown straight hair. It almost went down to my hips. I decided to bobby pin back my bangs. I squirted a couple squirts of Warm Vanilla body spray and then ran into Ryan's room to make sure he's ready.
"Ryan are you ready?" I asked
His room smelled so bad. All I could smell was Axe. It was so strong.
"Ryan?" I called
He wasn't here. I was quite confused I ran down stairs and looked in the kitchen and he was standing there with Nash and Hayes. Well damn did Hayes look hot today. When Hayes eyes and my eyes met he smiled that gorgeous smile he had. He gave me a quick up and down glance.
"Well you sure look nice today" Hayes commented with a smirk.
I blushed terribly and smiled back.
"Thank you, you don't look to bad your self" I replied in a flirty manner.
I couldn't wait to walk all the way to school with both boys. They were both so amazingly hot and sweet. Even though Nash and I haven't talked to much I hope we will get closer. Speaking of Nash he looks hot today also. I looked at Nash and smiled and he flashed a pearly white smile back at me. "Hey Sophie it's 8:25 want to get a head start with me? and then Nash and Ryan can catch up?" Hayes asked.
"Sure lets get a move on"
We headed out the house and off to school. I was really excited for the first day and I couldn't wait to hang with Hayes.