Chapter 46

After awhile we all moved our sadness back to the hotel. We all felt trapped in the hospital. The car ride was silent. No one said a word about what happened. I still don't know exactly what happened but I'm not planning on asking now. We all hopped out of the car and went to our own rooms.

My feet thumped against the floor of the Hotel, because my steps were so heavy. I slumped onto my bed and just laid there. Every couple of seconds my phone would buzz because of the fans tweeting. The whole world was crushed of the death.

I didn't know Johnson that well but It still hurt. It felt like he wasn't gone. I kept thinking I'd hear him running down the hallway laughing. I kept thinking his blonde head of hair would pop into my room. But it didn't. It was so quite. Way too quite.

I reached for my phone to check my messages.

Kaylie- Hey girly, I heard about what happen. Call me when you can

Ryan- you okay?

Jack G- come to my room when you get this

Jack sent me that 3 minutes ago. I stood up even though I didn't want to move. I put on Gilinsky's big sweatshirt and slipped on black leggings, Uggs, and opened my hotel room door. I popped my head out hoping to see jack J, but he wasn't there. This was real, not some dream I would wake up from.

I made my way too Jack G's room. I knocked twice then walked in. He was sitting in his bed with his back on the wall. His eyes were red from crying earlier. I didn't say anything to him. I just walked towards him. He reached out his hand. I grabbed it as he pulled me into the bed.

"Hey" I said quietly as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, how you holding up?" He questioned.

Of course Jack was being sweet, he thought of me before him. It's not like I was Jack J's best friend. Jack G was.

"I'm okay, the real question is how are you?" I asked trying to hold back more tears.

"I don't want to talk" he said putting his head on my and closing his eyes.