Chapter 11

"Hi you must be Sophie" the teacher said as he reached his hand for mine.

"Yes that's me" I said while he shook my hand firmly.

"Well class this is the new girl you've all been waiting for, how about you tell us a little about your self" the teacher said in a warm happy tone.

All eyes were on me. Anywhere I looked there were a set of eyes starring me down. I felt like a rare animal locked in a crate on display. I looked through the rows of people when I caught Hayes bright blue eyes starring deep with in me. I couldn't let his eyes trip me up. I had to stay strong and loose all feelings for that boy.

"Hi everyone I'm Sophie. I'm from Orlando Florida. I play Lacrosse, Field Hockey and Volleyball. I have 3 siblings and that's just about it" I said very quiet.

Once I was done talking the teacher asked the class who wouldn't mind letting me sit next to them. It was a small class. There were 3 rows of 4 of black lab tables. Maybe 5 or 6 tables had two people sitting at them and the rest only had one. The second the teacher asked, every hand in the room flew up. I felt very special. And of course Hayes was sitting alone and his hand was the first one up.

"Hayes you seem eager to have her sit with you" the teacher said chuckling.

The whole class laughed and then got quiet. All eyes were still on me and I absolutely hated it. Each set of eyes burned a new hole in my body.

"We'll miss Sophie why don't you take a seat by Hayes" he said softly.

I walked over to the seat dropped my backpack by the table and slumped down into my seat. I was happy to be sitting with Hayes but I was also pissed. He never told me he had a girlfriend and he lead me to believe that he liked me. I have enough to worry about at home with my dad and I don't want some guy I'm never going to get interfere with my life.