Chapter 47

My eyes slowly opened and I was still in Jacks room. I moved my head ever so slightly and I saw Jack G sleeping beside me. I looked at the clock and it was about 3 in the morning. I slipped out of the bed trying not to wake him up. I tip toed out the door, then decided to go to Hayes' room for the rest of the night. I walked in to see Hayes watching tv in bed.

"Hey" I said sitting down beside him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping with Jack" Hayes said angrily.

I just looked at him with a blank shocking eyes. I couldn't believe him. I tried to be with him at the hospital and he walked away. What the hell.

"Are you kidding me, I tried to be with you and you left. I wanted to be with someone and you wouldn't be with me. Only Jack. He asked if I could stay with him and I said of course because he was in need of a friend. I was there for him unlike how you were there for me. He was upset and said he didn't want to talk and fell asleep on my shoulder after he was done crying, so I didn't want to awaken him. So don't you dare tell me that I was sleeping with jack" I spat out as tears formed in my eyes.

I really didn't want to fight right now. We have a been through a lot. But at the same time I needed to get that out because I felt so selfish right now. I was crying and crying because a guy I barley knew died. It just felt so wrong.

"I know I wasn't there. I needed space. Johnson was one of my brothers, and I lost him. It hurts a lot. But I'm here now for you" he said opening his arms.

I wanted to get up and walk away but I didn't have the energy. I flopped into his arms and started crying again.