Chapter 8

As we walked and talked down the creamy colored sidewalk I kept thinking to my self how it felt so natural to talk to Hayes. I thought It was going to be impossible and awkward but it was so easy. The feeling was making my heart jump up and down with excitement and happiness. I couldn't stop smiling.
"Why do you keep smiling" Hayes asked with a grin.
"I could ask you the same question" I answer in a flirty tone.
Hayes just looked down and laughed that sweet smoky laugh.
I hate to say it but I was falling in love. There I said it. I love Hayes. No denying it now.

Being the creeper I am I looked him up last night to see if there was any thing about him on the Internet. I couldn't believe what I found. Hayes, the Hayes I'm walking and talking with is famous. He has over 3 million followers on Instagram! That's crazy. How did I even meet this guy. He hasn't even said one word about it. I guess it's normal for people in Charlotte to know who he is. Strange but true I guess.

"Hey so where are you from anyways?" Hayes questioned suddenly, scaring me half to death.
"I moved from Orlando Florida. Hayes can I ask you something?" I replied.
"Yeah of course, you can ask me anything" Hayes answered with a cute smile.
"Well not to sound weird or creepy but I looked you up on Instagram and I saw that you had over 3 million followers?" I said in a lingering tone.

"Yeah you got me... Please don't tell me your one of those fan girls?" He said in a sort of pleading manner.

Right as he answered a girl ran up to Hayes and gave him a big hug. Following the hug she gave him a wet slobbery kiss on the lips. Then our eyes locked. It was almost like looking into the soul of the devil. I knew then and there that she was the it girl. She gave me a up and down glance and laughed. I didn't even let her speak a word to me. I quickly turned around and walked away rolling my eyes. I know I should be mad but I was. How didn't I since him being a popular. I just wanted to scream. I almost thought he was starting to like me. I guess I was wrong again.