Chapter 1

As I pulled into the paved driveway I could see a huge house coming together before my eyes. The closer I got the bigger it looked. When my mom explained what our house looked like I didn't expect it to be this huge, guess I was wrong? The smell of fresh cut grass filled my nose. The beautiful white building was in full view. It was gorgeous! I couldn't wait to pick out my room. I would have to move quickly before my 2 brothers and older sister would make a move and choose the best rooms. Once the car came to a complete stop I leaped out of the car. I opened the back of the jet black Mercedes-Benz SUV G-class and pulled out my first suitcase and quickly rolled it behind me. Of course I managed to grab the heaviest one of my load but it will have to do. I looked behind me and there was Ryan, he was taking long strides with his long muscular legs. His brown long hair swept in front on his deathly bright green eyes. He is fast, and I knew he could catch up with me. I took the steps by twos lugging my heavily packed suitcase not far behind my heels. I finally got to the front door. I could hear the clanging of Ryan pulling his Suitcase up the stairs. I opened the door and ran in to the new smelling house. I dropped my bag and sprinted up the clean polished stairs. I ran through the hallways looking in each room. It was like a maze in here. Ryan was not far behind me. I saw another flight of stairs and I glided up them with no trouble at all. There stood the room of my dreams. There were so many windows, the natural light captivated me within a second. This was my room and no one could take it.