Chapter 27

~Sophie's P.O.V~

I missed him. It's been a little over a week since we talked. I sometimes catch him looking at me or he catches me, but that's it. No smiles. No waves. Not anything. I missed his sweet smokey comforting voice. I miss his arms wrapped around me. Most of all I miss his sweet soft lips. I was practically alone other then when I was with Grayson but to be honest he's starting to get highly annoying and clingy. Though he's the only person who will talk to me other then my little brother and occasionally Nash. Thank god Nash isn't mad at me. Nash still comes over every morning and hangs with Ryan. I guess they just have a personal connection even though Ryan is younger they still are like attached to each other. Tez, Nash, and Ryan are always together and are always making fools out of there selfs. Frankly their entertaining so I spend most of my out of school time with them. They keep my mind of all my losses and pain so I'm down with it.

Sadly weekend was over and it was time for me to go back to the deathtrap aka school. I slipped on sweatpants and a teeshirt and shuffled out the front door with my backpack. Recently I don't exactly care what I look like because there's no need to impress anyone anymore. I used to think I had to look good so Hayes would be proud of having me as a boyfriend but not anymore. He's not mine. He's a free man and I'm just going to have to deal with it. We never officially broke up but I take it as we are done.

As I walked into the hell hole. I pushed my way through the crowds of people and that's when something strange caught my eye. There stood Grayson talking to my sworn enemy Abby. I was so confused. Questions were flying through my head. I was about to walk away when Hayes ran into me.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I managed to poor out.

"Yeah it's cool" he said flatly.

His eyes were so majestic. I couldn't stop staring deep into his eyes.

"Do you need something?" He said with a snare.

"Umm no sorry" I replied to his harsh words as I pushed past his body.

He still hates me and that's what I dread most.