35: next up on queer eye is Mark Lee

"I AM GOING TO CLAW YOUR EYES OUT AND THEN MY OWN, WHAT THE FUCK JENO," Mark screamed.

The boy walked out of the bathroom, Jeno and Jisung falling off the bed in laughter.

"Oh my god, Jeno, where did you get that?" Jisung yelped, still cackling.

Jeno wiped the tears from his eyes, his ribcage hurting at this point, "you'd be surprised how much I've charged Taeyong's card without him knowing."

Mark put his hand on his hips, well, as best he could, "I'M NOT WALKING WITH HIM IN THIS FUCKING THING!" Mark yelled, the sound getting muffled in the suit.

The boys were all sat around, finding outfits and things Mark could possibly wear in order for him to be around the Haechan in order to limit exposure but still be around him. And his wonderful younger brother's brilliant idea...

...was to buy him a thermal radiation suit.

Mark trudged up to them, heavy steps caused by the weight of what ever the fuck he was wearing. He grabbed Jeno's collar, pulling him up to his masked face.

"I'm gonna end your fucking life one day," Mark growled, trying to cling on to the fabric of his shirt, but the material of the suit was too slippery.

Jeno choked as he laughed, now holding on to the orange bullshit that was Mark's suit as he tried to hold himself up. Mark let go of him, Jeno dropping to the floor and rolling away in tears.

Mark violently shook off the gloves, throwing them at Jisung who was in a ball also crying with laughter on Mark's bed. The older boy pulled off the mask, reaching to the front of the one piece suit and yanked the zipper.

"I fucking hate you," he complained as he peeled the suit off, his shirt now sticking to him from sweating. He clambered out of the suit after pulling the boots off before dumping it all on Jeno's body.

Jeno screeched, pushing off the material as he giggled uncontrollably. Mark watched them both, placing his hands on his hips with a frown. "You two are the worst."

"But wait," Jisung laughed, sitting up on the bed and reaching into the damn bag he had gotten the first suit from, "there's more." Jeno screamed in delight at the mention of more, clearly knowing what it was.

Jisung handed Mark a package, "courtesy of Renjun."

The elder snatched it from him and ripped it open. "Last time I didn't check so I'm gonna do this now."

He pulled out a folded silver outfit. Holding it up, he let the thing unravel. In front of him was now a single panel reflective suit. A literal silver rectangle suit  with hole at the top for his face.

He clenched his jaw, gripping the suit with his hand as he glared at his brother. "What the fuck is this?"

Jeno held his stomach as he giggled through his words, "it's a protective suit, hyung, what's not there to get."

"...I'll look like a fucking burrito."

"That's the point."

Mark rolled up the suit at a speed, sliding over and repeatedly hit his brother with it, Jeno once again dying on the floor.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Jeno squeaked, now diving and rolling away from Mark who was about five seconds away from dropping him from his second story roof.

Mark gradually stopped, sighing once he was satisfied. He pivoted on his heels and threw the suit at Jisung, hitting him square in the face.

"Fuck, sorry," Mark sped over as Jisung laughed. Mark sat beside him, hugging his side asking for forgiveness.

"Its fine, it's fine, don worri," Jisung chuckled, patting Mark's cheek. He leaned his head on Mark's shoulder. "tis but a scratch," he mumbled in heavily accented English.

"A scratch?! your arm's off!" Jeno responded reflexively, Mark facepalming because of it.

Jisung looked down at his arms with a frown, somehow understanding what Jeno said yet not getting its reference. "Do I look like Bucky Barnes to you?"

"...if I take off your arm you'll be one step closer," Jeno shrugged.

Mark lightly smacked his brother's arm. Jeno blinked at him with pursed lips, "have I not been abused by you enough today?"

"After what you made me wear? Absolutely not," Mark snapped back. "I just want to be around Haechan, not humiliate myself."

"Maybe you won't need a suit though," Jisung looked to Mark, "maybe you'll slowly get better."

Mark frowned but was met by a friendly punch by Jeno, "yeah man, the "Donghyuck" thing worked, it could maybe come naturally."

"Hopefully," Mark smiled awkwardly, "hopefully it will."

They stared at the strewn thermal suits on the floor before Jisung inhaled deeply.

"I have a boy trouble," Jisung clasped his hands together, "and I need help."

Mark and Jeno both turned to him slowly in slight disgust. Jisung groaned, slapping Mark's arm and flicking Jeno's shoulder. "Not anything weird you shits, I just...I need assistance in the...crush department..."

Jisung trailed off as Jeno and Mark's eyes widened. "Go on."

"Is it weird...for me...to possibly...like Chenle..."

Mark and Jeno gasped loudly before loudly cheering.

"HE'S NOT FUCKING STUPID ANYMORE!" "FUCKING FINALLY!"

Jisung pouted, slumping into the pillows of Mark's bed, "seriously..."

Mark grabbed Jisung's shoulders and shook him, "yes seriously! When did you realise?!"

Jisung shuffled slightly, starting to turn cherry red, "a while ago actually. I realised I kinda just miscalculated my feelings."

"It happens sometimes," Jeno shrugged as he crawled his way onto Mark's bed properly. "I thought I liked Renjun for a while."

"Nah that's just a Renjun thing I think," Mark nodded, "everyone has been attracted to him at least once in their life."

"...you aren't wrong and I don't like that," Jisung pouted, staring up in contemplation.

Jeno looked up with furrowed eyebrows, pulling out his phone and texting someone. Mark and Jisung just stared blankly at him as he did so.

Jeno stared at the screen until the familiar sound of a received text sounded. Jeno nodded, clicking his phone off and pushing it back into his pocket. "Yeah, it's a Renjun thing, I asked Jaemin if he's ever been attracted to Renjun and boi said yeah."

Mark furrowed his eyebrows, chuckling to himself, "and none of us did anything about that?"

Jeno snorted, "apparently not." He turned his attention to Jisung, "but you're not gonna do that with Chenle, right," he pointed up at him.

Jisung shrugged, sinking into the pillows, "I dunno, what if he doesn't like me."

Mark and Jeno stared at him, eyes bored and boring into his skull. Jeno turned to his brother, "you know, Haechan once told me that Jisung should've been your brother and honestly I agree."

"Same," Mark nodded, looking back to the confused younger boy, "only a Lee could ever be this naive."