45: Jisung's a Mamamoo stan, don't judge

Mark and Jisung paced around the film room in circles, gnawing on their lips as they vented.

"What if he doesn't like me back?"

"God, why am I so fucking stupid?"

"What if he's dating someone else?'

"What if Haechan didn't even like it?"

"Does he even like guys?"

"What if he hates me?"

"What if I ruin something?" "What if I ruined something?"

They both looked up at one another as the door opened. Renjun walked into the room, seeing the boys staring at one another in confusion and panic. He cocked his head to the teacher in the room, Yuta shrugging in response.

"They've been pacing around since they entered the damn classroom," he pursed his lips as Renjun slowly nodded. He slipped his bag off his shoulder, placing it near his chair before walking over to the two boys who were still maintaining feared eye contact.

Renjun snapped his fingers in front of their faces, both of their heads snapping to the silver haired boy with wide eyes. He swallowed, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked back and forth between the two. He took one of his hands out of his pockets, pointing to Mark, "what happened?"

Mark blinked with wide, fear filled eyes before blurting out "I kissed Donghyuck."

Renjun pursed his lips for a moment before bursting into loud laughter, clapping his hands as he doubled over in fits of giggles. Mark stared at him, eyes going into panic as Renjun hadn't registered the weight of what he had said, instead patting the elder on the back as he laughed and slightly cheered.

"Wha-wha-why why is that- oh." Renjun's face fell as realisation struck him. "Wait wHAT THE FUCK?! MARK ARE YOU INSANE?!"

"I already got yelled at by hyung," Mark waved his hands in front of the boy's face, grabbing him by his shoulders. "I fucked up and I dunno what to do. What if he hates me?"

Renjun held Mark's shoulders as well, mirroring his actions. " Mark. Who. Gives. A. Fuck. How are you not dead?"

Mark shook his head as he shrugged, "I-I," he spluttered, "I dunno."

"Are you okay?" Renjun held Mark's face, inspecting his eyes.

Mark nodded with a small smile, "honestly, never better."

Renjun chuckled, looking down while he shook his head. "Okay, fine." he nodded, tilting his head back up. "You haven't spoken to him?"

Mark shook his head, his expression falling to discontent. "Did I mess up?"

Renjun sighed, ruffling the elder's hair. He paused for a moment staring at him as he thought. Mark tilted his head, trying to read Renjun's eyes in worry. He didn't want to have just thrown away everything he had built with Haechan cause he was stupid for a few moments. Cause he got carried away with the beauty of Lee Donghyuck.

"I don't think you messed up," Renjun gave him a lopsided smile, "just talk to him."

Mark nodded as Renjun pulled away from him and turned to the youngest. Mark looked down, trying to process as much as he could. Yesterday he couldn't process anything honestly, too busy riding the euphoria that was remembering Donghyuck's lips against his own. He spent so much of the night simply touching his lips in the darkness of his room as he relived it, almost squealing in some cases, cause holy shit he kissed him. Dongyoung also spent most of the time that morning teasing him about how flushed he got every time someone brought up Haechan, even if it was just him and Taeyong discussing classroom setups.