52: there is no time, only art

Over the next few weeks, Mark and Haechan would go back and forth between their houses, spending small amounts of time with one another at a short distance, laughing, chatting, watching movies, watching stars, just enjoying one another's company. Taeyong would linger around Donghyuck's house whenever Mark went over, talking to the younger boy's mother as the two spent their weird 'sun' therapy together, Donghyuck's mother doing the same whenever Donghyuck was at Mark's.

The two would sometimes make contact of course, kicking at one another from opposite ends of the couch or flicking the other one when they said something stupid. Mark was too scared to actually make touch Donghyuck with Taeyong around, however every now and then when he knew the coast was clear, he'd leave short kisses on Donghyuck's lips, although he was pretty sure Taeyong could tell when it happened as both of them would be laughing with flushed faces immediately afterwards as if they were primary school girls.

This time, they decided to vibe at school though as Johnny supervised with Dongyoung. Well kind of. What actually had happened was that the two teachers had put a movie to distract them while they spoke, trying to catch up and Johnny holding himself back to just listen to Dongyoung's explanation.

Shotaro frowned, tilting his head to the side, "...huh?"

Jisung cocked his head slightly, blinking at the screen, "I don't get it."

Jeno frowned, "is No Face supposed to be a bad guy then?"

Jaemin narrowed his eyes, his mouth slightly ajar as he tried to think. "Maybe?"

Surprisingly, the teachers were completely right in their distraction as all ten boys couldn't stop staring at the screen in both awe and confusion as the elder men sorted their issues quietly in the corner of the room.

Yangyang furrowed his eyebrows, leaning back on Renjun's side, "wait why does he make gold?"

Sungchan pouted, looking back at him, "maybe he's an elite prostitute."

Shotaro smacked his arm, "why the fuck would he be a prostitute?"

Renjun shrugged, "maybe it's a metaphor."

"Whatever this plot is, I wanna be Haku," Haechan muttered as he stared at the projection on the board.

"Same," Chenle's jaw was hanging as he watched, "he's like...Sungie pretty."

Mark laughed, turning his head back for a moment, "we stan a whipped boyfriend."

Chenle rolled his eyes, flipping the elder off as they all turned back to the screen.

The guys continued watching in silence, sinking into the people around them so by the time the main character had finished their adventure, Yangyang was lying on Mark's lap, who was being hugged by Jisung from behind, who was being hugged by Chenle on his side with his head resting on his shoulder and his feet dangled on Jeno's lap, Jeno, who was cuddling Renjun, who was being cuddled by Jaemin on the other side, who was being hugged by Haechan, who was being rested on by Shotaro, with Sungchan lying on top of both his and Jaemin's lap. So once the teachers realised the film was over and that the kids should've been sent to their classes a long time ago, it was too late and they returned to ten guys in a mess of limbs, all in a daze.

"GUYS!" Mr Kim snapped with wide eyes, all the boys turning to him as he gained their attention, "WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO CLASS?!"

"What?" Renjun sat, pulling the phone from his pocket and checking the time. His eye grew, "holy fuck guys school is over."

Yangyang shot up from his slumped position, "what?"

Jaemin looked over his shoulder, his jaw dropping in horror, "it's fucking four."