59: it's portable, it's accessible, it's Mark's antideath bag

"Babe, how many chromosomes in a banana?"

"ELEVEN, HA, FUCK YOU!" Jeno shot up from his seat, slamming it as he did so.

Jaemin snorted, "good job," he muttered with a chuckle, taking a sip of water.

Mark giggled himself, wrapping himself around Donghyuck and leaning on his shoulder. Despite what most initially thought would happen, it turns out that Mark was the clingier one. Though it did seem to be a Lee thing if anything as Jeno jumped on his boyfriend.

"Dongyoung hyung," Jeno called out as he sat on Jaemin's lap, the younger rolling his eyes but nevertheless holding his dumbass.

Dongyoung popped his head out of the kitchen, "yeah? What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"How come you've been here so much?" Jeno asked, wriggling his eyebrows. Donghyuck snorted, sliding down on the couch cushions.

Dongyoung blinked for a moment before furrowing his eyebrows, "I...I don't know to be honest."

Taeyong flicked his arm, "it's cause you love us and are willing to put up with our bullshit."

"Yeah," Dongyoung snorted, "still love you," he said softly, still gazing at Taeyong. The elder man laughed, patting his arm as he returned to his cooking.

Dongyoung's eyes followed all of Taeyong's movements until Mark cleared his throat loudly. "Of course that was also directed to us, yes?" he asked with a smirk.

Dongyoung flushed, nodding in response, "yes, yes, of course. I love my chaos children and their even more chaotic friends."

The boys chuckled in response, Jaemin responding with a thanks as Mark's phone vibrated.

"Injun's here," Mark cocked his head as he looked at the screen, but still smiled. Dongyoung dusted his hands walking to the front door to let Renjun in.

"Why does he never just knock on the door?" Taeyong muttered out loud in thought.

"His anxiety could never," Donghyuck chuckled as Renjun was let in, rambling on to Dongyoung about something or the other. "I would relate if I didn't have a Yangyang."

Renjun walked in as he rummaged through his bag, looking up and smiling brightly at the rest of them. "Mark- Oh Donghyuck sweet okay cool," he chuckled walking up to him. Donghyuck sat up as Renjun kneeled before the coffee table. "I was gonna give this to Mark hyung to give to you but you're here anyway."

He swung his bag on to the table, a loud thud sounding as it hit. Donghyuck's eyes widened as Renjun pulled out a smaller patterned bag from his backpack.

"Okay, since you're Mark's beloved, I thought you should carry his medication and stuff," he smiled as it clicked within Mark's brain, the older boy turning red and waving in front of Renjun's face.

"Injunnie, you know you don't have, I can carry this shit myself," he explained, trying to make sure Renjun doesn't go overboard.

Renjun rolled his eyes, "but you don't, I know Hyuck actually carries shit with him, you only load your bag with snacks."

Mark sighed as Renjun unzipped the small bag and dumped out its contents. Donghyuck looked with wide eyes and stifled laughter as Renjun went through all the stuff.

"So this is a soothing cream in case the burns are super bad," he held up a white tube with a smile, "only use this if his skin is like verge of breaking though, if it's just red use theeee..." he dragged out as he ruffled through the items and pulled a green tube. "Aloe gel! Good for sunburn," he grinned.

Donghyuck nodded slowly and Renjun picked up a small box. "this is an insulated box and it has like five mini ice packs inside which he can use to relieve pain." He shook the box before placing it down, "I already have one so I bought one for you as well."

Donghyuck looked up Mark, silently laughing as Mark curled himself further into the couch, hiding his face with his hand. The younger boy smiled at him, patting his knee before turning his attention back to Renjun.

"Then of course you have things like painkillers, band aids, disinfectant, soy cream, and tweezers for good measure," he counted, placing them all back into the bag as he said them. He placed the box and remaining tubes into the bag as well, zipping it and handing it to Donghyuck with a bright smile.

Donghyuck chuckled as he took it, "I understand his condition, but is this necessary?"

Renjun's face fell, "Hyuck, Mark has no impulse control as you are blatantly aware. These are just the basics if anything, but I didn't think both of us needed a scalpel."

Donghyuck jolted back in fear, nodding as took a sharp inhale. "Yeah, yeah, we-we don't need that."

He turned to Mark who had his face buried in his hands. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "you're in safe hands now," he said solemnly.

"Shut the fuck up, dude," Mark slapped his arm, Donghyuck bursting into laughter and hugging the elder's waist, mumbling high pitched apologies.

Taeyong chuckled, pointing at the bag Renjun had given him. "You laugh, but honestly, until Mark starts getting proper preventive treatment, that's your best bet he won't fizzle away in the sun." He moved his hands from behind his back, revealing his own case he kept. "If you have a big enough bag, it's a good idea to keep it on you, if not at least the painkillers and gel."

Donghyuck nodded slowly, looking at the bag in his hands.

"Dude, I could kill you with this."

Mark looked at him with large eyes, "let's not get ahead of ourselves now, shall we."

Donghyuck pursed his lips contemplation, Mark looking at him in fear before the younger nodded, "true, I've already almost killed you a bunch of times anyway."

"...yeah thanks for the consideration, Donghyuck," Mark said in disbelief. The nerve of this kid, seriously.

The blue haired boy laughed, pushing Mark's shoulder before pulling his arm and looping it over his shoulders, leaning onto his body. He pecked his cheek with a giggle. "Sorry, hyung. I'll just put this with my medication, I promise I won't kill you."

"Yeah, yeah, you shit," Mark rolled his eyes before pecking his lips once, "we all know you love me still."

Donghyuck hummed, sinking his weight into him, "yeah, I do."