47: Jaemin has too many ships and a simp of a boyfriend

Jaemin shut the door behind him, placing his hands on his hips. Looking down, he smirked at the younger boys sitting, wiggling his eyebrows at them.

Jisung rolled his tongue against his cheek, "something you wanna say, hyung?"

Jaemin looked up at the back wall near Taeil's head as pursed his lips, trying not to laugh. "No, no, of course not." He glanced back down at them, "how bout you?"

Jisung tried glaring at the older male, slowly sinking and holding a giggling Chenle closer to his chest. "No."

He nodded at him, the two maintaining eye contact as Jisung turned light pink. Jaemin shook as he stifled his laughter, finally making his way next to Mark.

"Good."

"Yes."

Mark glanced up at his brother, both immediately falling into fits of laughter as soon as they met each other's eyes. Jaemin broke into a teasing grin, Resting his chin in his hands on the table.

"You sure, Sungie?"

Jisung spluttered, opening and closing his mouth as he tried to find the right words. The rest of the boys giggled at the youngest's flustered state, Chenle poking his cheek before pecking it.

"Nothing we should know about?" Renjun giggled, Jisung sighing loudly in response.

"...I think y'all very well know what, bitch."

The whole table cheered for the younger boys, Chenle blushing furiously and burying himself in Jisung's chest. Jeno jumped up out of his seat, bouncing up and down in a happy dance as Jaemin clapped loudly, smiling and congratulating them for sorting their shit out. Renjun whooped, fist bumping the air as Mark slammed the table, clapping as he yelled "fucking finally!" Taeil laughed from his desk, congratulating them across the room. Jisung awkwardly gave a thumbs up to the teacher in the room, mumbling a small thanks.

Jaemin laughed, subsiding his applause, "Now we wait for Markchan and Renyang."

Renjun choked, glaring at the pink haired boy as Mark pouted.

"I think Markhyuck sounds nicer."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN RENYANG?!"

Jisung snorted, flicking his wrist toward the elder boy, "as if it was a secret that you liked him, hyung."

Renjun gapped, "I don't fucking like him, what?!"

Jeno hummed, sliding back into his seat as he tapped his chin, "oh? Really?" he pulled his phone out of his pocket, Renjun's eyes widening in fear. "If so I got a friend who's interested in him so I'll just call-"

"Uh yeah," Renjun nodded, biting his lip and he attempted to act cool, "yeah yeah call hi- them who cares, I don't care, do it, you wouldn't."

"But he lied, for he cared very much so," Chenle said in a narrator voice. Mark and Jisung giggled as Renjun sat up to defend himself.

"I don't like him!" he yelled as a knock came from the door. Jaemin silently got up, opening the door only for Yangyang himself to walk through.

"Wassup bitches!"

Renjun's head snapped to him. "I don't like you!"

Yangyang blinked at him, his eyes looking hurt and confused. "...what?"

"Ignore him," Jaemin waved his hand dismissively as he sat back down, "he's being dramatic."

"Am not!" Renjun argued back.

"Sit down." Mr Moon commanded from the front of the room, Renjun immediately sitting down while mumbling "yes sir" under his breath.

Yangyang laughed, smiling brightly as he grabbed a chair. He walked to Mark, swinging the chair between him and Renjun and sitting on it backwards.

"We have some shit to discuss," Yangyang clasped his hands together, resting them on the back of the chair.

Mark rolled his eyes, smiling at the younger boy, "I really don't think this is necessary."

The younger let his shoulders relax now staring at him with intent. "I need you to spend more time with him."

Mark could see the rest of the guys look at them in confusion in his peripheral, chuckling awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I can't do it for too long though, nor too close."

"But you can start spending more and more time with him," Renjun interjected, gaining both of their attention. He pressed his lips together as he looked for an explanation.

"Okay, let's say this works like how your prevention treatment will. Corticosteroids aren't working effectively correct?" Mark nodded. "Well then, what you'll do instead is get used to sunlight in small doses to small parts of your skin correct?"

Mark nodded, furrowing his eyebrows. "How do you-"

"I looked into it," Renjun shrugged, "anyways, maybe that's what's happening with Haechannie. It hurts less now yeah? And it takes longer for you to blister and whatnot yeah? Well that probably means...which sounds stupid I know, but you're building an immunity essentially."

Mark shook his in spurt, looking up with wide eyes, "I'm getting used to him."

"Yeah, so instead of straight up avoiding him, maybe instead spend a few hours with him in the same room. You don't have to do much but just stay in the same vicinity as him." Renjun shrugged, blinking up at them.

Mark's lips slowly turned up, his eyes gradually sparking with hop and happiness as he realised how fucking incredible that would be. He could be near him, be able to embrace him, cuddle him, kiss him even. Mark could finally be with him, Lee Donghyuck, the unattainable beauty.

"Maybe even after a while you can kiss him for longer than two seconds without falling into a coma," Renjun smirked at him as Yangyang's face fell, scrunching up with a frown.

"Don't talk about kissing Mark, I've heard too much already," Yangyang held his hands to his ears, Renjun laughing at him, poking his cheek with soft eyes.

Jaemin gestured to them, turning to his boyfriend, "see, Renyang. Make it happen for me."

Jeno sighed, rolling his head toward Jaemin with a frown. The younger pouted, his eyes going into puppy dog mode as he whined to him. Jeno giggled as Jaemin started pulling and pushing on his sleeve as he begged, finally caving and throwing his arm around his shoulders.

"Okay, okay, baby, I'll try help," he pecked Jaemin's head as the younger cheered.